Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did they ever implement Fellowships/Caravans?

PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

I played at release for a few weeks and then quit along with most of my guild.

Fellowships were one of the coolest features for me that were sadly not implemented at release.

Did SOE or Sigil ever get that in? Or was it removed / scrapped?

If I recall basically in a fellowship, you earn exp and buddies offline get a split, allowing a group of friends to stay close together even if some have more play time than others.

Comments

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

yep they have been in for a few weeks now nice feature got a few guild alt fellowships going and we are realy enjoying them whilst awaiting a little bit more end content

• liquescentliquescent Member UncommonPosts: 145

The Brotherhood System (fellowship) went live with game update #2.

I don't think the caravan system is up and wrorking yet.

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

awesome that was one of the main reasons I got the game, and it not being in was one of the main reasons I quit.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

Actually Caravan is in.  It's been in for at least 3 months I believe.

But, it is rarely used since travel is no longer an issue with the riftways, dock porters, flying mounts and boats.  When travel was tough early on we used it a lot when our guild was in the teens and 20 and there were no riftways.

• LoothurLoothur Member Posts: 120

As stated above, the Brotherhood system went in shortly after Game Update 2.  The brotherhood is the fellowship you refer to above.

It's a really nice way to ensure that you and a friend stay at relatively the same level no matter what your gaming times are like.

My friend and I are in a brotherhood, and it works out great.  He helps me get experience while I am offline, and I help him get experience when he is offline.  Then when we are online at the same times, we can group up and not worry about being too far apart in levels.

Loothur VonRichten
    Wood Elven Ranger of the Florendyl RP Server