Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server change

snipergsniperg Member Posts: 863

Ok here's the thing.

I play at Garuda server for some time, which although has a very stable economy and all, it is at  the worst  for european (GMT) players.  Since PT's  are down the drain at GMT  hours(heck it's tough to make parties at higher levels)  I am considering changing servers so I can have at least a good change to make a pt instead of just levelling bonecrafting all the time or farm

So if anyone has a suggestion about another server with a bit more population, or at least better spread of it during gmt and est times  it would be greatly appreciated.

A friend is not him who provides support during your failures.A friend is the one that cheers you during your successes.

Comments

• sa1yamansa1yaman Member Posts: 272

IMO no server is "good" for euro player.

But some have lower pop then others. IMO it's higher chance to get an inv etc..on more populated server.

For that reason I moved from Bismarck which seems to me as "diyng" since this spring to Asura, which has ~500 more people logged in around the clock. Bigger pop has some drawbacks (bigger competition) but I can cope with it. Better than no INV and barely anyone LFP.

That said, it's not THAT better, see first sentence.