Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KFR gets personal!

philjwillphiljwill Member Posts: 80

This post appeared on the forums, today, accusing a couple of players of being me and ExZ, hilarity ensued.

[18:58] <ExZ> This pair are known bandits, and have been the cause of Erring's ruin numerous times in the past. Be assured that Volumnox was party to this. He was formerly known as Tuathal. Raven was once called ExZ and Caddoc. Names may change, but the behaviour remains constant when this pair are together. Do not hold your breath for compensation from either of these vagabonds. When there are no romans about to kill with minimal risk, they turn to barbarians

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KFR replied

[19:25] <ExZ>If that's true I'd be interested to know why the accounts haven't been identified as connected to/in use by banned players. Probably something to do with the multiple IP addresses one of them has access to. I suspect he's using stolen wi-fi, which might also of course involve real laws being broken.

[19:25] <ExZ> In any case, I'll run a search on the logs later and if you're right about those accounts being used by banned players then both accounts and their owners will be permanently banned.

Now this particularly amuses me. KFR wrote this on the forums, and since I've been banned for a good long while now, My good friend ExZ decided to inform me.

Virtually accusing someone of breaking the law to play his game, could anyone be that desperate to play? come on KFR,  this is getting slightly ridiculous..

Good luck with your witch hunts KFR...

EDIT: I hear a crafter was banned, so we MUST have been playing, right? Makes me smile that my griefing goes on beyond the virtual grave.

Comments

• jdagjdag Member Posts: 48

KFR is just pissed that we've been giving his game a bad rep. He's already technically speaking banned a few other players by deactivating their forum account indefinitely just recently.

And you wonder why guildhalls aren't in yet. I guess his priorities are elsewhere. Sorry guys guildhalls will be in next year since KFR is too dumb to figure out how to perma ban people so that will take a chunk of time to figure out.

• KruniacKruniac Member Posts: 132

Originally posted by philjwill

This post appeared on the forums, today, accusing a couple of players of being me and ExZ, hilarity ensued.
    [18:58] <ExZ> This pair are known bandits, and have been the cause of Erring's ruin numerous times in the past. Be assured that Volumnox was party to this. He was formerly known as Tuathal. Raven was once called ExZ and Caddoc. Names may change, but the behaviour remains constant when this pair are together. Do not hold your breath for compensation from either of these vagabonds. When there are no romans about to kill with minimal risk, they turn to barbarians
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KFR replied
    [19:25] <ExZ>If that's true I'd be interested to know why the accounts haven't been identified as connected to/in use by banned players. Probably something to do with the multiple IP addresses one of them has access to. I suspect he's using stolen wi-fi, which might also of course involve real laws being broken.

[19:25] <ExZ> In any case, I'll run a search on the logs later and if you're right about those accounts being used by banned players then both accounts and their owners will be permanently banned.
    Now this particularly amuses me. KFR wrote this on the forums, and since I've been banned for a good long while now, My good friend ExZ decided to inform me.
    Virtually accusing someone of breaking the law to play his game, could anyone be that desperate to play? come on KFR,  this is getting slightly ridiculous..

Good luck with your witch hunts KFR...

EDIT: I hear a crafter was banned, so we MUST have been playing, right? Makes me smile that my griefing goes on beyond the virtual grave.

I love that man, KFR. I want to marry him. He makes good choices in life, in business, and in general.

Stolen Wi-Fi? ROFL. What will he think of next? PvP Flags?