Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft is still one of the Best MMOs Ive played.

Comments

• metalcoremetalcore Member Posts: 798

Originally posted by Gooney
    We're coming up on the 3 year anniversary of World of Warcraft in November, say what you will WoW still is at the top of the heap.Success for this game is no accident, Blizzard has an almost zenlike understanding of what makes an MMO fun.  Fun for all?  Probably not, but fun for most, theres plenty to do and reaching max level in many respects is only the begining.
    -Playable on just about any modern PC with a 3d graphics card.
    -More content than you can shake a stick at.
    -HUGE player population
    -Tons of servers.
    -Just plain fun.I've enjoyed my time in Azeroth, and look forward to the coming expansion.
    No, Im not getting paid to write this, I'm making a point to some friends.  Everything I wrote there I happen to believe though.
    -Gooney

I did like WoW a lot, I stopped cos content ran out for me but looks like they have sorted that out with an expansion and another to come.

My biggest issue with WoW is its too easy. Other than that its well designed, well put together, polished and generally a lot of fun.

Now playing: VG (after a long break from MMORPGS)
    Played for more than a month: Darkfall online, Vanguard SOH, Everquest, Horizons, WoW, SWG, Everquest II, Eve

• MaeEyeMaeEye Member UncommonPosts: 1,105

Originally posted by Thillian

Originally posted by cupertino

Originally posted by garbonzo

It's not just autoshoot like some people say.  Take a hunter for example, so many choices and considerations in a 20 second fight:  managing your pet, who's he attacking? how's his health? move him to another target? heal him and risk getting aggro? take aggro from him or let him keep it? how's my health? bandage? heal pot? gift of naruu (draenai)? keep trap down - freeze to run away for range, or frost trap to kite the enemy through it? which sting to use - damage or reduce abilities? enemy is closing on me - melee or wing clip and try to get range? how can i use terrain? etc etc.  I find that these choices play out in many different ways in PvP depending on the other player(s)/class(es) - really fun stuff.  And, my hunter is only level 34, so i'll get even more skills/choices later.

Is this a joke? Yeh it's very hard and so many choices, that there are plenty of BOTS that can do that with high effectivity (30-40k xp per hour grinding at level 60, I remember). 

A PvE bot.. which all MMO's have.

A hunter its usually pressing: 1, 2, 3 and then watch and wait. Where 1 is - send pet, 2 is hunter's mark, 3 is serpent's sting. The rest is autoattack.

There is no watching in WoW PvP. no wonder you hate WoW using that combo would spell certian death for you in PvP.

In PVP it was like, poison trap, 1, X, run around a little pressing 3 and 4. Where X is wing clip, and 4 is arcane shot. After 10 seconds pressing Z for intimidation (pet's stun), and then another running around pressing 4 all the time it's ready. And if enemy is going too close, just pressing 5 which was that ability making you invulnerable to any slow or stun effects.

BM spec, which is 5min cooldown on beast wrath and 2 mins on pet stun, what do you do after that? oh yeah you autoshot as you said above ROFL. So when fughting mages you let them get close to wingclicp? you dont use mana drain? you dont use scatter shot when players get too close? you dont use concussion shot? you dont use slow traps? When fighting rogues you dont use flares, save your scatter shot incase he jumps you, hit feign death to stop hit attack? drop a freese trap? I could go on.

For all class you run around auto shooting?  As I said no wonder you hate WoW you are a free frag in PvP.

God, that's so many abilities. I'm stunned.

I suggest you play PvP on your level and not go around ganking players 9 levels lower then you after they have been in a fight and are low on HP.

Jesus, the first part is talking about PVE grind. I hoped I made it pretty obvious, but I guess I need to be more specific when dealing with WoW-fanboy

And god I was describing the basic outline in duelling, not battlegrounds (thats even simplier). But god this discussion is out of topic and pointless. I shouldnt start it im taking back.

But anyway, bots are mostly in WoW and asian grindfests. There is no single bot for Vanguard, because that's too hard for a bot to exist. Bot in WoW can be pretty effective, almost as a player. Mostly because the player interaction is terribly low.

Step 1:  Get a life, quit Vanguard

Step 2: Buzz off, no one cares about your opinion

/played-mmorpgs

Total time played: 9125 Days, 21 Hours, 29 Minutes, 27 Seconds
    Time played this level: 39 Days, 1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds

• cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094

It's not just autoshoot like some people say.  Take a hunter for example, so many choices and considerations in a 20 second fight:  managing your pet, who's he attacking? how's his health? move him to another target? heal him and risk getting aggro? take aggro from him or let him keep it? how's my health? bandage? heal pot? gift of naruu (draenai)? keep trap down - freeze to run away for range, or frost trap to kite the enemy through it? which sting to use - damage or reduce abilities? enemy is closing on me - melee or wing clip and try to get range? how can i use terrain? etc etc.  I find that these choices play out in many different ways in PvP depending on the other player(s)/class(es) - really fun stuff.  And, my hunter is only level 34, so i'll get even more skills/choices later.

Is this a joke? Yeh it's very hard and so many choices, that there are plenty of BOTS that can do that with high effectivity (30-40k xp per hour grinding at level 60, I remember). 

A hunter its usually pressing: 1, 2, 3 and then watch and wait. Where 1 is - send pet, 2 is hunter's mark, 3 is serpent's sting. The rest is autoattack.

There is no watching in WoW PvP. no wonder you hate WoW using that combo would spell certian death for you in PvP.

In PVP it was like, poison trap, 1, X, run around a little pressing 3 and 4. Where X is wing clip, and 4 is arcane shot. After 10 seconds pressing Z for intimidation (pet's stun), and then another running around pressing 4 all the time it's ready. And if enemy is going too close, just pressing 5 which was that ability making you invulnerable to any slow or stun effects.

BM spec, which is 5min cooldown on beast wrath and 2 mins on pet stun, what do you do after that? oh yeah you autoshot as you said above ROFL. So when fughting mages you let them get close to wingclicp? you dont use mana drain? you dont use scatter shot when players get too close? you dont use concussion shot? you dont use slow traps? When fighting rogues you dont use flares, save your scatter shot incase he jumps you, hit feign death to stop hit attack? drop a freese trap? I could go on.

For all class you run around auto shooting?  As I said no wonder you hate WoW you are a free frag in PvP.

I suggest you play PvP on your level and not go around ganking players 9 levels lower then you after they have been in a fight and are low on HP.

Jesus, the first part is talking about PVE grind. I hoped I made it pretty obvious, but I guess I need to be more specific when dealing with WoW-fanboy

Yes you need to be more clear with your ranting.
    And god I was describing the basic outline in duelling, not battlegrounds (thats even simplier). But god this discussion is out of topic and pointless. I shouldnt start it im taking back.
    There is a huge difference between dueling a lower level players which seems to be the extent of your WoW PvP and a BG's match, defending a flag against a group of enemies or graveyard.. you need to look at all the players.. do i need to DPS this guy should I mark that healer and interupt his heals or should I help my healer etc? Should i forget about killing an enemy and just focus on distrupting the enemy from capping the flag and hope to last long enough till my team mates repawn? lots more to think about than a simple duel.
    But anyway, bots are mostly in WoW and asian grindfests. There is no single bot for Vanguard, because that's too hard for a bot to exist. Bot in WoW can be pretty effective, almost as a player. Mostly because the player interaction is terribly low.
    There are bots for VG. i cannot link them but just do a google and there they are. just as easy to bot VG than any other MMO.

• MaeEyeMaeEye Member UncommonPosts: 1,105

Originally posted by Maggotscream

Raid or PvP?..... LOL what else is there to do?

Crafting? Ships? Playing with houses? Exploration? Playing with char customization? Diplomacy? Socializing? Roleplaying? ......

I think you forgot some....send bug reports in like crazy, buy a next gen computer that can't play it anyways, crash, lag, horrible SOE service.  Yeah, you can do alot in that game.

/played-mmorpgs

Total time played: 9125 Days, 21 Hours, 29 Minutes, 27 Seconds
    Time played this level: 39 Days, 1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds

• AntipathyAntipathy Member UncommonPosts: 1,362

Can't think of a game or class I've ever played where solo grinding required you to press more than a handful of buttons.

Slow paced grinding is easy-mode. If you don't like it then it's easy to up the challenge. Someone has already mentioned PvP. Or you could attack higher levels or larger groups.

Or do instances. Contrary to popular belief, a well played hunter can contribute a lot to an instance group. And doing so takes a lot more than 2 or 3 keys.

• AlnaimiAlnaimi Member Posts: 4

Cupertino Pwned rofl...

I couldn't stop laughin' while readin his post , dude you got so pwned!

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

The fact that you still think that after 3 years, AND that Most of the Riddlen poping punks thez days Agree with you makes me VERRY Sad and Scarred for the next Crop of MMo's.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• RayveRayve Member Posts: 46

Red is my favorite colour. Other people have different favorite colours but it does not mean I have chosen the wrong colour, infact i didn't choose it - i just like it.

That's what the OP is saying, he likes WoW, and thats awesome for him. He cannot possibly be wrong that he likes WoW. He did not "choose" to like WoW, he just likes it. Doesn't make him wrong, doesn't make someone who doesn't like WoW wrong either. People have different tastes.

If we all liked the same thing then there would only be one type of car made, all the same shape, all the same colour, all the same engine size etc etc. But we are all different.

It's very easy to say "WoW just appeals to the masses, just follow the crowed" etc etc. But surely you realise the whole purpose of the game was to appeal to the masses. 

Every single commercial MMO out there is designed to make money. To get that money, this may come as a shock, but they want as many customers as possible. I don't think there is an MMO out with a monthly fee, that aims to have as less people playing as possible (some of the SWG fans may not agree with that point).

WoW has achieved an enormous community and continues to do so.

If you don't like WoW thats perfectly fine, everyone has different tastes and that doesn't make you or the OP wrong, just different.

I myself played WoW for over a year, had a great time. Was the most polished game I have ever played. I don't play it anymore, I'm shocked I played it for so long because my attention span for games is normally a month max. I will remember it only has a good bit of fun and a very nice experience. That's completely my experience, someone else will have played it and detested it after 5 minutes.

My personal favorite MMO happens to be SWG. Very unpolished, very poor engine, ridiculous animations, but I really get into it.

• AshkentAshkent Member Posts: 772

Originally posted by Pyrostasis

We're coming up on the 3 year anniversary of World of Warcraft in November, say what you will WoW still is at the top of the heap.

Success for this game is no accident, Blizzard has an almost zenlike understanding of what makes an MMO fun.  Fun for all?  Probably not, but fun for most, theres plenty to do and reaching max level in many respects is only the begining.
    -HUGE player population
    -Tons of servers.
    -Just plain fun.

I've enjoyed my time in Azeroth, and look forward to the coming expansion.

No, Im not getting paid to write this, I'm making a point to some friends.  Everything I wrote there I happen to believe though.

-Gooney
    How many other MMO's have you played?

What MMO did you start with?

I'm not the OP but I totally agree with him/her. I also want to not that I played WoW for about 8 months, quit for about awhile and played for about 3 months again about a year ago and haven't touched it since.

I started with UO and then moved to DAoC which I would consider 2nd best.

I've played AO, FFXI, CoH, EQ, EQ2, Archlord, EVE, DDO, LOTRO, GW, Fury, Horizons, Lineage, Lineage2, Planetside, RF Online, Silkroad, SWG, Vanguard, Face of Mankind, Tabula Rasa, and many others I can't think of right now or aren't on the list to the left of the screen.

None compares to the fun I had while playing WoW up until lvl 60. Most of those games were so bad I couldn't play them for more than an hour or two. WoW isn't without it's problems though. Once you reach max level or near it, it becomes a raiding grind and is no longer fun.

• AshkentAshkent Member Posts: 772

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

The fact that you still think that after 3 years, AND that Most of the Riddlen poping punks thez days Agree with you makes me VERRY Sad and Scarred for the next Crop of MMo's.
    No, this (what you typed) is what scares me...

Wow, that's just beyond horrible...

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

We're coming up on the 3 year anniversary of World of Warcraft in November, say what you will WoW still is at the top of the heap.

Success for this game is no accident, Blizzard has an almost zenlike understanding of what makes an MMO fun.  Fun for all?  Probably not, but fun for most, theres plenty to do and reaching max level in many respects is only the begining.
    -HUGE player population
    -Tons of servers.
    -Just plain fun.

-Gooney

Those are fantastic arguments. Huge population is really convincing (JOIN THE MASSES!), Just plain fun sounds really convicing as well. Tons of servers... okay that's the best one I guess. More content that you can shake, aye you either grind raids, .. or you grind pvp. Nothing besides that, sounds like a LOT OF content. And playable on crap computer is another great aspect, especially for people with 2-4GB ram and 512MB graphic card + which is pretty common nowadays. All in all, great reasons yeh, very convincing. What the hell did I think? Thanks for opening my eyes, I didnt realize im wasting my time with no fun games with low population, that has no content at all!

Here, I think you are looking for this....  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/150804

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

Man you HAVE to be the worst PvP player ever.  Come to think of it, that wouldn't even pass for a decent PvE player.

• MastermartzMastermartz Member Posts: 255
    Originally posted by Pyrostasis

-HUGE player population
    -Tons of servers.
    -Just plain fun.

-Gooney
    How many other MMO's have you played?

What MMO did you start with?

You act like your such a veteran....playing SOTNW and all..hahaha

• Enforcer71Enforcer71 Member UncommonPosts: 780

Thillian what I dont understand is if Vanguard is so great then why are you wasting time on the WoW forums?? Just curious since you seem to think WoW sucks.

I played Vanguard, pre-ordered and all that stuff, the game had some good ideas but everything was implemented very very poorly. The game size is huge, lag totally sucked even when no one else was around. A ton of crap is still to this day broken. I could go on and on but whats the point, you like it and I am happy for you just as you should be happy for the OP who has found the game he enjoys playing.

Too many people come here and put down WoW and say just how much it sucks but yet I still havent figured out why the hell they are in the WoW forums if they hate the game so damn much.

Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be there,
    80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters.
    Ah, but one, ONE of them is a warrior,
    and he will bring the others home.
    -Heraclitus 500BC

• DecrebaudDecrebaud Member UncommonPosts: 42

ah, If only MMO designers can learn from WoW, instead of makeing boring cookie-cutter cheep PoS games   . Sure, WoW might not be perfect, but it was revolutionary for its time, and at that, i'm still surprised that not 1 single MMO company has yet to come up with a new innovation for the genre

The Most innovation I've yet to seen, is A-RPG combat based system , now if only someone can impliment a story in an MMO game like FFXI, ah i would buy it in a heart beat

• NatoBNatoB Member Posts: 114

Have we not been down this road before???

And btw Thillian is a classic forum troll, so dont take what he says to heart. Discuss any popular game, and he will bash it i.e. WoW, Oblivion etc. Take a bet when people start posting about Hellgate London, he will say he played it, conquered it and that it sucks. Just another idiot trying to get a rise outta u all.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy

I found it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh Well
    Whatever
    Nevermind

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Originally posted by Ashkent

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

No, this (what you typed) is what scares me...

Wow, that's just beyond horrible...

The Truth Often is Horrible...

The fact that it WAS fun for me also makes me Glad and Sad.. I dont Regret any of the time I Spent playing WOW, That said IF Every MMO is trying to copy WOWs Sad Whorable gameplay then we are all Doomed.

And im sorry if it hurts your feallings but WOW is just about the Shallowest, Dumbest, And about the Worst Player base..(No take that back played on a few Asian MMos thats Comunity put wow down cold).

Its Fun in a Mindless Action Flick kinda way. That said the local AMC30 Dosent take $15 Each month from me so I guess its worse.

If Wow had SOME depth and Ballance so that New players and Old players could atleast have fun togeather,(No Punking the lvl 15's in Ashenvale Dosent Count) or the ability on the PvP servers to Affect the otherside in SOME Way then the game might have some Value to haveing pvp servers.

And Who ever came up with the Rock, Paper, Sissors Fudge needs to be SHOT and his whole family Linched to make sure that Family Tree is Dead and Burried.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

dude put it this way, i dont care wat others say or do, im a very very picky person, if im playing wow then heck it must be decent kay ;)

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

-HUGE player population
    -Tons of servers.
    -Just plain fun.

-Gooney

/agreed

Now let the silly little haters (who have nothing else do do) continue with their lame WOW bashing.

BTW haters the fact that your here instead of playing one of the other MMO's out there speaks VOLUMES. Now excuse me lamers off to work.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

So tell me what is so compelling about Vanguard that makes you such a blind fan?

Crafting is better I admit.  It was a little more tedious than I wanted to get involved in, but it looked to offer more depth.  WoW crafting is mostly a personal reward and support class for your guild.  Still nothing wrong with it though.

I can get plenty of world PvP on pvp servers in WoW, plus serveral other options of PvP battlegrounds which are... fun!  Yeah I said it, fun. There are also world objectives in WoW pvp.  It isn't just about the rewards.   What does Vanguard PvP offer other than a huge mess of imbalance>

Exploring a mostly empty world isn't a high point.  Vanguard has vast empty stretches of... EMPTY.   Yes I walked for several stretches of 20-45 minutes in random directions to see nothing.  No players, NPCs, camps.... anything. 

Diplomacy.  Pick your 4 cards and repeat the same process.  You don't even need to read the text.  Click click win.  Though it is a nice idea, it is just boring and that comes straight from the guy that developed it (who just got canned by SOE by the way)

Why does everyone treat raiding as such a dirty word?  The reason people left Vanguard once they hit the level cap is because there was nothing left to do.  Even with all your awesome ships, houses, diplomacy and crafting they left.  Why is that?  Because most people enjoy raids.  Be it with 5, 10, 25 or whatever they like to conquest difficult and well thought out events.

There is a reason people stick with WoW and there is a reason people ran screaming from Vanguard.  WoW does offer a lot to do, especially when compared to Vanguard.  By all means enjoy floating around in your ship to your house and playing card games with motionless NPCs. 

• NazarosNazaros Member Posts: 215

Originally posted by Rayve

Red is my favorite colour. Other people have different favorite colours but it does not mean I have chosen the wrong colour, infact i didn't choose it - i just like it.
    That's what the OP is saying, he likes WoW, and thats awesome for him. He cannot possibly be wrong that he likes WoW. He did not "choose" to like WoW, he just likes it. Doesn't make him wrong, doesn't make someone who doesn't like WoW wrong either. People have different tastes.
    If we all liked the same thing then there would only be one type of car made, all the same shape, all the same colour, all the same engine size etc etc. But we are all different.
    It's very easy to say "WoW just appeals to the masses, just follow the crowed" etc etc. But surely you realise the whole purpose of the game was to appeal to the masses. 
    Every single commercial MMO out there is designed to make money. To get that money, this may come as a shock, but they want as many customers as possible. I don't think there is an MMO out with a monthly fee, that aims to have as less people playing as possible (some of the SWG fans may not agree with that point).
    If you don't like WoW thats perfectly fine, everyone has different tastes and that doesn't make you or the OP wrong, just different.
    I myself played WoW for over a year, had a great time. Was the most polished game I have ever played. I don't play it anymore, I'm shocked I played it for so long because my attention span for games is normally a month max. I will remember it only has a good bit of fun and a very nice experience. That's completely my experience, someone else will have played it and detested it after 5 minutes.
    My personal favorite MMO happens to be SWG. Very unpolished, very poor engine, ridiculous animations, but I really get into it.
    It's more then about taste. Just like Arts, music and movies, a good game can elevate the soul. What WoW does is simply create dumb gamers. You might like the taste of McDonald, but it's beside the point: It will make you fat.

So question yourself and what you like instead of just jumping on it and eat it like an idiot. WoW will make you dumb the longer you play, and i've verified my theory more then once with people i've been guilded with for over 10 years.

You are what you eat, what you listen, what you watch and ultimately: What you play.

What deserves to be done, deserves to be "well" done...

• cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094
    Originally posted by Nazaros

Originally posted by Rayve

It's more then about taste. Just like Arts, music and movies, a good game can elevate the soul. What WoW does is simply create dumb gamers. You might like the taste of McDonald, but it's beside the point: It will make you fat.

So question yourself and what you like instead of just jumping on it and eat it like an idiot. WoW will make you dumb the longer you play, and i've verified my theory more then once with people i've been guilded with for over 10 years.

You are what you eat, what you listen, what you watch and ultimately: What you play.

That made alot of sense.

HAHA yeah.  I just love it when people talk about hamburgers as if it has something to do with video games. 

They always pick McDonalds too because it dominates the field and they just love to hate on the succesful companies.  If they got over loathing on the leading companies to take a peak at the #2 and below guys maybe they wouldn't look so ignorant.  1200 calorie sandwhiches must be so much better than any McDonalds burger.....

All that aside, talking about hamburgers doesn't make your views of a video game appear any smarter, because they don't have anything in common.

• NazarosNazaros Member Posts: 215

Originally posted by Daffid011

HAHA yeah.  I just love it when people talk about hamburgers as if it has something to do with video games. 

They always pick McDonalds too because it dominates the field and they just love to hate on the succesful companies.  If they got over loathing on the leading companies to take a peak at the #2 and below guys maybe they wouldn't look so ignorant.  1200 calorie sandwhiches must be so much better than any McDonalds burger.....

All that aside, talking about hamburgers doesn't make your views of a video game appear any smarter, because they don't have anything in common.

You're wrong. Junk food, junk video games, music and movies have everything in common. You eat fat food, you become fat. You play dumb and shallow games such as WoW for too long, and you become a dumb gamer as well. Doesn't take a genius to understand that, and i have living proof such as you and the poster before you to support my theory every day i read something related to WoW.

That being said, i usually don't care to post about WoW anymore, but once in a while, we must keep the lighthouse open since there are obviously a lot of idiot still appraising that kind of anorexic game play. This leads developpers to want to create more dumb games because of the junk crowd that want to make it seems like it's the best stuff around. Fortunately, there can only be one McDonald or World of Dinnercraft, so it's pointless to make another.

Nonetheless, you can all kiss my A$$ for continuing to encourage the crap and make the MMO world what it is today because ultimately: They will produce what you are ready to buy, and your vote is with your money. So the dumb asses who keep giving Blizzard their money every month, so they can raid and grind some more, and pay to see the level increase some more, making everything they have done before useless... Those simpletons are to blame for keeping this industry to a state of shalowness and  completely dumb game play concept.

So don't expect any applause for your behavior, because just like i won't applaud the fat fucks eating junk every day and becoming fatter, i won't applaud the idiots playing WoW for years and becoming so moronic that he can't even acknowledge that he's just like a hamster running in a circle and completely wasting his time in a pandora box. But for the sake of everything i still believe worth defending, i feel it's a duty to knock the window here and there and let them see how ridiculous they are. Soon or later, they will "all" came to the same conclusion. So show some dignity and get smart "now".

What deserves to be done, deserves to be "well" done...

Originally posted by Nazaros 
    WoW will make you dumb the longer you play, and i've verified my theory more then once with people i've been guilded with for over 10 years.

I think you are still doing a fine job of validating your theory, but please let us all know how long you played before you quit.  Maybe we can get a warning label put on the game boxes so that others don't play the game as long as you did.  This label will just be a cut/paste of the nutrition facts of a Big Mac, because everyone can make a direct correlation between two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a seasame seed bun and that of a video game play about elves and orcs.

Thank you for doing us all this wonderful service.