Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

remake of FF7?

Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

I noticed theres a petition filing around to remake FF7 for a modern systems which im all for as to they would profit from it greatly and it would be nice to see the game with update to graphics but i know people will hate what im about to say if they remake FF7 why not remake 3 or 4 and such from the SNES. I love the old ones but i've always wanted to see the games in a 3D rendered world just curious if anyone else is.

Comments

• ShinzouShinzou Member Posts: 34

Yes.

Also, punctuation is your friend.

• dominiadominia Member Posts: 191

There is a tech demo of what FF7 would look like on the PS3, which leads me to believe it is not too far off.

As for 3 and 4, there are already remakes of them on the DS. 3 has been out for a while and 4 will be out very very soon with updated character graphics, extra storyline and an overall more epic feel.Now if we could only get a FF6 remake for the ps3 / xbox or DS I could die a happy man.

Currently Playing: GW2
    Retired: Shadowbane, DAoC, WoW, FFXI, Eve Online, SWToR

The Aphelion MMO Blog - GW2 Initial Impressions

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

I think final fantasy 6 had a better story then all of them and to me it deserves a remake to next-gen consoles more then any of them.  Its just people dont see that because its an old game and dont care for it.  But I loved FF7 also and would be happy to have a remake of it.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

And for other square titles, I wish chrono trigger and xenogears would also have next-gen remakes.  Especialy Xenogears as it is my favorite rpg of all time

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

darn i don't own a ds,................i guess i have a reason to get one ;now as for punctuation if this was a graded assignment i would worry about it i prefer my run on sentences and poor english.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I'd like to see a remake of FFXI.

Modern UI, graphics, and controls.

Extremely re-worked new player experience, providing meaningful, solo friendly content for at least the first 20 job levels, including an in-game introductary tutorial.

Server mergers to make the forced-grouping bareable.

But I'd play a remake of FF7 too, if I didn't have to waste money on a PS3.