Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JTLS Pics NEW part 2

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

YT1300 getting owned

Inside the YT1300

cockpit of YT1300

outmatched

someone missing chunks to their X-WIng?

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• SlangerSlanger Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Those pics don't look too shabby.image

Currently Playing:
    SWG
    AC2
    WW2Online

Currently Playing: Eve-Online
    On the Backburner: EQ2
    Retired: EQ, DAoC, WW2Online
    RIP: AC2
    Tried: Ryzom, Roma Victor, RoM, KH2, Forsaken World, AO, AoC, APB
    Quit: SWG PRE-CU(Radiant/Starsider), WoW

Achiever 47% / Explorer 40% / Killer 87% / Socializer 27%

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

Originally posted by Slanger
    Those pics don't look too shabby.image

Quite the understatement.

There are 5 or 6 more images available on the official site as well.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• panachepanache Member UncommonPosts: 397

Must....resist the....urge...to moan....

Er....looks quite good

ARGHHH!

Pan

• adamk22adamk22 Member Posts: 233
    Me and some friends of mine are planning to make an Imperial Pirating/Patrol group and hunt every Rebel Ship that passes by image For the neutrals, they have to pay tol or else they'll get killed :P

Banzai!

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by adamk22
    For the neutrals, they have to pay tol or else they'll get killed :P

lol, this isnt EVE

I believe PvP rules are the same...you cant attack or be attacked unless you're overt or TEF or if u initiate a duel in which the opposing party has to accept your duel

However, if you're in a TIE or X-WIng, you have to be overt (like having faction personnel support or armor, uniforms etc)

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• CoraithCoraith Member Posts: 311
    so is there any date of when this is coming out, i might go back to playing swg if its out soon image

I believe they're shooting for November.  One of the devs reported they were actually ahead of schedule.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Originally posted by TookyG
    I believe they're shooting for November.  One of the devs reported they were actually ahead of schedule.

HA!

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by zide56

Originally posted by TookyG

HA!

whats so hared to believe that?  During the initial release of SWG the DEVs never stated they were ahead of schedule.  Besides, they were having people play it at E3 so it's almost eady for retail anyways

Timeliness is just not something you normally expect from SOE.  Not me, at least.

• SlangerSlanger Member UncommonPosts: 280

It's not like SOE to keep their promises, but odds are pretty good that Jump to Light Speed will come out just in time for the holiday shopping season.image

Currently Playing:
    SWG
    AC2
    WW2Online

Currently Playing: Eve-Online
    On the Backburner: EQ2
    Retired: EQ, DAoC, WW2Online
    RIP: AC2
    Tried: Ryzom, Roma Victor, RoM, KH2, Forsaken World, AO, AoC, APB
    Quit: SWG PRE-CU(Radiant/Starsider), WoW

Achiever 47% / Explorer 40% / Killer 87% / Socializer 27%

Originally posted by En1Gma

whats so hared to believe that?  During the initial release of SWG the DEVs never stated they were ahead of schedule.  Besides, they were having people play it at E3 so it's almost eady for retail anyways

People just want to see SWG fall.  It got so much hype that people just want to pounce on it.  Instead of just moving on and finding something they do like they have to stick around the games forums and complain complain complain.

If you can point me to a decent MMORPG, TookyG, maybe I'll leave.  But I've played SWG, FFXI, EverQuest, Horizons, The Sims Online, Lineage II, CoH, Earth & Beyond, Guild Wars, Ragnarok Online, A Tale in the Desert, and probably a few more.  Neither of them have satisfied me.

There were many reasons as to why I didn't like these games, but here are the main ones:

SWG, Lineage II, and CoH just lacked the amount of depth that I wanted.  FFXI had too much depth, and yet it lacked it at the same time.  EverQuest's graphics were just too damn crappy.  The Sims Online was the first MMORPG I played, and I beta'd it for a few days and quit.  Horizons just undescribably sucked.  Guild Wars was an alpha, but I still didn't like it.  Ragnarok, A Tale in the Desert, and Earth & Beyond, were just plain stupid.

• CoraithCoraith Member Posts: 311
    if you dont like mmorpgs, why are you here!? image

Uh...because I like to talk to people about ones I want to play and about other things.  Duh... image

• ServeXServeX Member Posts: 27

just ignore zide, as much as he may say he wants to talk about upcoming MMORPGs and other things, the reality is that those other things happen to be flaming every other MMORPG out there, whether he's played it or not.

Has the team behind SWG ever made a release-date promise they haven't kept? the answer is no.

Has SOE ever made a release-date promise they haven't kept? that would be a yes, for Everquest, but NOT for SWG.

The SWG team is run by Lucas Arts and Sony Online Entertainment.

Goodluck Zide, may your bias and inaccuracy truly be discovered by the rest of the MMORPG.com forum browsers.

Originally posted by ServeX

just ignore zide, as much as he may say he wants to talk about upcoming MMORPGs and other things, the reality is that those other things happen to be flaming every other MMORPG out there, whether he's played it or not.

Very true.  He has a nice little post about MEO and its "nerd" future subscribers.

• HrnacHrnac Member Posts: 44

If you can point me to a decent MMORPG, TookyG, maybe I'll leave.  But I've played SWG, FFXI, EverQuest, Horizons, The Sims Online, Lineage II, CoH, Earth & Beyond, Guild Wars, Ragnarok Online, A Tale in the Desert, and probably a few more.  Neither of them have satisfied me.
    There were many reasons as to why I didn't like these games, but here are the main ones:
    SWG, Lineage II, and CoH just lacked the amount of depth that I wanted.  FFXI had too much depth, and yet it lacked it at the same time.  EverQuest's graphics were just too damn crappy.  The Sims Online was the first MMORPG I played, and I beta'd it for a few days and quit.  Horizons just undescribably sucked.  Guild Wars was an alpha, but I still didn't like it.  Ragnarok, A Tale in the Desert, and Earth & Beyond, were just plain stupid.

At last Zide56 offers up a shred of useful info. Out of curiosity, how do you define depth where MMORPG's are concerned? If you are looking for single player game depth in a MMORPG, then your wait might be pretty long. Since I saw your listed age before you removed it, you might actually be able to wait and see if this ever occurs. image

-Hrnac

Originally posted by Hrnac
    Since I saw your listed age before you removed it, you might actually be able to wait and see if this ever occurs

Actually, no.  Because I plan on getting a life when I move out my parents' house and find something I'm good at.

• ServeXServeX Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by Hrnac
    Since I saw your listed age before you removed it, you might actually be able to wait and see if this ever occurs

Actually, no.  Because I plan on getting a life when I move out my parents' house and find something I'm good at.

How old are you Zide?

Wouldn't surprise me if you're in your early teens, image

ServeX,

I won't reveal his age as that is his business, but I will say that your guess is right on the mark.

-Hrnac

LOL You two...

I'm 13.  Can your search for the Holy Grail continue now?

How old are you, Hrnac?  42?  I can't even begin to reveal to you how pathetic that is.  But I'll give you a taste:

• DustyBallzDustyBallz Member Posts: 152

It's pathetic that he's 42? How old are your "pathetic" parents, zide56? What about your aunts and uncles? You are the pathetic one, kid.

MMORPG -- Where's the RP?

Originally posted by DustyBallz

It's pathetic that he's 42? How old are your "pathetic" parents, zide56? What about your aunts and uncles? You are the pathetic one, kid.

No, sir.  My parents, aunts, uncles, etc. have lives.  They don't spend their time on a website about video games harrassing a 13-year-old kid because he doesn't like SWG.  Why don't you just go kick a puppy?

I'm pathetic?  I'm 13.  It's normal for kids to enjoy video games (which I'm beginning to grow out of, anyway).  It's more than a little weird for adults who are almost half a century old to get all caught up in a virtual world that doesn't exist.

No, sir.  My parents, aunts, uncles, etc. have lives.  They don't spend their time on a website about video games harrassing a 13-year-old kid because he doesn't like SWG.  Why don't you just go kick a puppy?

I'm pathetic?  I'm 13.  It's normal for kids to enjoy video games (which I'm beginning to grow out of, anyway).  It's more than a little weird for adults who are almost half a century old to get all caught up in a virtual world that doesn't exist.

Ok, I'll bite. Why is it pathetic that I am 42 and enjoy gaming?

-Hrnac