Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The end has not been written yet

GilgameeshGilgameesh Member UncommonPosts: 412

Nickname registered on www.mynickname.org

Comments

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Very Cool! Not sure what repreneurs are, but Im crossing my fingers for you.

Torrential

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

This is all a bit random lol I returned to the game today to check it out and its free forever? Or just a really long free trial now? :P

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• ForeverForever Member Posts: 19

The game is free to play till the liquidator sells it as far as I know.

Neva

• dalevi1dalevi1 Member Posts: 829

As I wrote on that forum:

This might sound silly. I spent all of two months in Ryzom. Enjoyed my experience immensely only to find RL breaking down the door. Somehow I never found my way back, all the time arguing the loss of another game at length on MMOrpg and playing second life as a vagabond. When I heard of Ryzom's second outing, with the threat of cancellation via no bid, I was a bit taken aback. Even though I hadn't played in 10 months, the option *not* to play way quite painful. I hope the OP is right here. I want this game to exist, and now, given the threat, I want to play it out. 

Played (more than a month): SWG, Second Life, Tabula Rasa, Lineage 2, Everquest 2, EvE, MxO, Ryzom.

Tried: WoW, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Everquest, WWII Online, Planetside

Beta: Lotro, Tabula Rasa, WAR.

• CendhariaCendharia Member UncommonPosts: 319

Originally posted by Czzarre

Torrential
     Far as I know...to "reprendre" in French means to retake...which puts a big ol question mark in my head. lol

Who?! is retaking this game..or maybe in France this is just a general term for a buyer or something?  Don't know...I learned French in Quebec and am a bit rusty at it these days..haven't spoken it or read it in some years. :)

Cend

• SasiSasi Member Posts: 144

Originally posted by Cendharia

Originally posted by Czzarre

Torrential

Far as I know...to "reprendre" in French means to retake...which puts a big ol question mark in my head. lol
    Who?! is retaking this game..or maybe in France this is just a general term for a buyer or something? Don't know...I learned French in Quebec and am a bit rusty at it these days..haven't spoken it or read it in some years. :)
    Cend

Regardless of the French roots, the meaning is someone who picks up an existing company, and reinvests in it to get it moving again. As opposed to "entrepreneur" who starts it in the first place.

(p.s. Howdy, Gil and Neva!)

===============================
    Sasi
    Guild Leader of Pegasus Foundation
    in Ryzom