Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanna return..anyone adopt/join me? (Classic)

PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334

I wanna return to the classic servers for another go at the only mmo to keep my attention for over a year with no break. :p  I played from release til the dragon..thing, and then pretty much forgot the game existed until now.

The game was always more fun with a pocket full of friends/players to goof with, so I was curious if any were looking to join a rugged old Vet or let me in on your guilds.  I've done all realms so atm people are more important than realms.

Thanks.

Comments

• MontenagroMontenagro Member Posts: 14

Hello,

Glad to see people are looking back to this GEM of a game! 

You want to play on the Classic Servers?   Thats great! its the most populated ones in the game, if your an ALBION i can definatly help you in getting back on your feet.

im in a guild that has been around for.... well a very long time, and we are in the "Alliance" for Albs on classic... if the guilds not in this alliance... its not worth joining :D

I have several chars, and know most of the new things and specs for all alb classes, so if you need help with class info or stats i can help there too.

you can contact me several different ways.

Ingame my name is - Riotstick

Xfire - Legohaiden

or simply while in game do a /who call to arms  (exactly as i typed that) and you can see who is on for my guild, and simply send a /tell   to them saying Riotstick is helping you and you would like an invite.

hope to hear from you soon.

• PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334

Hey Monte,

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to joining you soon.  I'm in South Korea, so hope the time difference isn't a killer.  I'm going to be on maybe Sunday night US time, and will try to find you or someone from Call to Arms to set me up.  I'm looking at being a Sorcerer, Theurgist (My first 50 on Nimue! :p), or Wizard.  I'm also a team player, so if roles need to be filled I'm a reliable slot-filler.

I don't think I can recall most of the game aside from ToA and earlier, so I may come in with a noobish fury.

My Xfire is Ebontide, feel free to add me if you get around to it before I can.