Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The forum writing is too small

TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

The other day I logged on and the the forum text is so tiny as to nearly be unreadable.  What happened?

My screen rez is the same 1024 by 768.  I tried decreasing the screen rez to  800 by 600 and this did not help at all.  I don't have this problem on any other websites I am visiting.

I looked under my profile but couldn't find anything to adjust the font to a larger size where I could read it.  I also tried a forum search to see if anyone else was having this problem, but couldn't find anything on it.

Help!  I visit your site multiple times every day.  But as it is now I have to select all, copy, and paste into word so that my nose is not an inch from the screen.

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Nothing has changed, try changing the text-size in your web-browser (firefox for example is ctrl together with -/+ button for smaller/bigger text).

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Problem solved, thanks.

I have internet explorer.  Go to view in menu bar, click text size and then adjust accordingly.  Not sure how it got changed as I never mess with this setting.

Anyway, thanks for your help