Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expensive in-game

HardcorebassHardcorebass Member Posts: 101

Wow, when I saw the prices in shops, I think the stuff in Archlord are a bit expensive isn't it? Especially the cooking skill is big payment.

Another bad thing are the laggs in the game. Except of those two things this game is the very best free MMORPG u can get, i think.

Other remarkes?

Comments

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628

I also believe this to be the best free mmo out right now.

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

Originally posted by Hardcorebass

Wow, when I saw the prices in shops, I think the stuff in Archlord are a bit expensive isn't it? Especially the cooking skill is big payment.
    Another bad thing are the laggs in the game. Except of those two things this game is the very best free MMORPG u can get, i think.
    Other remarkes?
    Yeah, i agree payments kinda high but you have to look at the fact that the game itself is free. They have to get the money somehow to keep up with the cost of servers, the techs, developers, website and many other factors that kome to play in running a MMO. The lag part i don't know bekause i havent experiance any bad lagging. I play on the Brumhart  server. I also play late at night between 11pm - 4am est. This too maybe another reason why i dont see much lag?