Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Eurpoean Beta Sign-ups

Blizzard has announced that the European beta sign-ups will be starting soon.

Following the announcement of the European World of Warcraft team, we are pleased to report that the sign-up period for the European Beta Test will soon begin.

A link to the European beta test application will be provided at http://www.blizzard.co.uk (UK English), http://www.blizzard.de (German), http://www.blizzard.fr (French). If you live in Europe and you're interested in applying to join the European Beta Test for World of Warcraft, please stay tuned to one of those Web sites for more information.

For more information on "World of Warcraft" visit the official website.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
-----------------------------------------
ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

Comments

• SirPeterSirPeter Member UncommonPosts: 33

::::01:: YYYYYYYYYiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaa
    i feared it would be autumn or later

i am happy to join Beta so soon

• CurunirCurunir Member UncommonPosts: 29

Why do they devide the players, between europe and the rest of the world. That my friends suck major rectum. eg, the european servers in daoc sucks, got diffrent rules and are languaged based (more or less) US servers are played by all people Europeans as well as americans and asians, got better support, ingame as well as online. Look at WWIIonline one server for all to play. That server works great as far as to my knowledge. Just one server for all to have fun on not devided like in DAoC, WoW and some other games, devide the world even more...  just suck

But lll sign up for the betas

Death do come to us all!

Death will come to us all!!

• m0j0m0j0 Member Posts: 38
    /me packs up and moves to France

Played: Everquest, Ultima Online, Runescape, Lineage 2
    Awaiting: EQ2, WoW (yes both...i'm not taking sides just yet )
    Playing: None!! :( Need a good Free one (not RS)

Played: Everquest, Ultima Online, Runescape, Lineage 2
    Awaiting: EQ2, WoW (yes both...i'm not taking sides just yet )
    Playing: None!! :( Need a good Free one (not RS)
    Hush little baby, don't say a word, and nevermind that noise you heard... It's just the beast under your bed, in your closet.. in your head! - Metallica - Enter Sandman

• soiramsoiram Member Posts: 1

Ok I have a question about the beta...image I read the beta FAQ and it says that you will have to download the beta client (which is around 2GB)...it also states that you can play the game with a 56,6K modem...I don't see how these two statements combine. In order to download 2GB with a 56K modem you will need much much timeimage...Is there no chance that they send out cd version of the beta client?

A confused wanna-be beta-tester      

'You cannot pass,' he said. The orcs stood still, and a dead silence fell. 'I am a servent of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow! You CANNOT pass.'