Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wii Games to get?

xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587

So, I am buying a Wii again (I sold it). Wondering what games I should get for it. It'll mostly be used for party games. So all suggestion welcome!

Comments

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Dig up that old thread you made when you sold it, im preety positive I said you would regret it and buy another one months down the road.

Anyways, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wario Ware, Carnival Games off the top of my head.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

I know you said you're using it mostly for party gaming, but I would still highly recommend Resident Evil 4 and Metroid Prime 3. As far as that, everything else is alright. I'm hoping Super Smash Bros. Brawl makes me fall in love with my Wii again.

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

I got a chance to play De Blob at E for All this last Friday and I gotta say, I am VERY impressed. I only played for about 30 minutes but what was there was really fun.

Basically you are a little ball thing that absorbs paint, you find different canisters of paint and you go around painting the buildings that color. You can then mix 2 colours to make a new one and add to the city that coor. The neatest part about it that I have seen is that everywhere you go you leave a paint trail of whatever color and at no time do these trails disappear.

It is a very unique game that reminds me a lot of Katamari Damacy but also different enough so that it doesn't feel like a clone. It'll definitely be a game I pick up.

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

[color=orange]At the moment I believe there are very few good games. Zelda: Twilight Princess is of course I must. But there are lots of good games incoming for example: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Smash Bros Brawl. All of these looks like great games and a must for every Wii owner (sometimes I wish I could afford one).[/color[