Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monato Esprit

AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

Good news for anyone who missed the game :3.

realitygap.com/index.html

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Just what we need another kiddie game, please go to a site that covers those, this is not it.

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

This is not a kiddie game.

You have obviously never played it. The graphics may not be up to par, but the game play was one of the best around and the community didn't have anyone arrogant, or ignorant players. Such as yourself.

Regardless, I'm not sure what "site" your citing here, but I can assure you that this game has a semi-well known place on the boards.

• SBC3SBC3 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 372

Lol kiddy game...  This game is so hard to learn, and play its not even funny.  Many kids would have a hard time with it.

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by Amarao

Their oh-so-fancy Flash site fails to actually display any text in my browser. Fail.

Chris Mattern

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

Originally posted by ChrisMattern

Originally posted by Amarao

Their oh-so-fancy Flash site fails to actually display any text in my browser. Fail.

Chris Mattern

I'm not sure what to tell you.

The site works fine for me, and if your press the character in the lower right on the screen, You get a whole new set of menus.

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

I played it.. it was pretty dull. A little bit like a better made Flyff with characters that can't stop bouncing.. I'll probably give it another try when it comes out. If these Reality Gap folks can do better than GameNGame, then I think this game will do just fine.

• VanillateaVanillatea Member Posts: 80

I played it.  It was kinda fun because my character would talk back to the NPCs and get into some pretty weird conversations, but it wasn't translated too well.  The world was also a ghost town and EVERYTHING seemed to attack me.