Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP

CapnSwallowsCapnSwallows Member Posts: 47

Is the pvp in this game really that good,if so,what is the main object of it,like what objectives,stuff like that.

Comments

• emdtemdt Member Posts: 325

The game centers PvP.  There many varients of gameplay:

RA (Random Areana): A typical get-in-bash-around with random people. Good teams based on luck mostly. Usually I great place to test out builds or if you're bored or something.

HA (Hero's Ascent): This requires more of  organization and tactics rather than luck. Pick your group of 8 and versus other 8-man teams. Play on various maps with different objectives from classic dogfight to CTF-style "Relic runs." Main goal: Win on the Hall of Hero; the last map.

GVG (Guild vs. Guilds): Requires the most tactic and teamwork in order to win. Involves guild vs. guild in specific maps that are more complex and have 2 bases for the 2 guilds. Very competitive.

AB (Alliance Battle): Hybrid of Ha and GVG. Faction vs. Faction. Each faction has 3 teams of 4 for a total of 12v12. The objective of the game is similar to BF (Battlefield). Control posts and kill other faction for points. First to 500 wins.

HvH (Heros v Heros): Solo 1v1 real player fight. Each player has 3 heroes to bash it out. Control posts for adv.

---------------------------------------------
    *characters*
    Guild Wars
    -Danish Kokor-lvl 20 monk/mesmer
    -Ettarde Aoi- lvl 7 warrior/ranher
    Maple Story
    -Danish-lvl30 Hunter
    -kokore-lvl8 Mage
    Runescape
    -Lady Ettarde-lvl 58

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by emdt
    The game centers PvP. There many varients of gameplay:
    RA (Random Arena): A typical get-in-bash-around with random people. Good teams based on luck mostly. Usually I great place to test out builds or if you're bored or something.TA (Team Arena): Something in between RA and HA. More serious than RA but not even half as much tactics and planning involved. Dropping by and adding some guys you don't know and then form a team is quite common.HA (Hero's Ascent): This requires more of organization and tactics rather than luck. Pick your group of 8 and versus other 8-man teams. Play on various maps with different objectives from classic dogfight to CTF-style "Relic runs." Main goal: Win on the Hall of Hero; the last map.GVG (Guild vs. Guilds): Requires the most tactic and teamwork in order to win. Involves guild vs. guild in specific maps that are more complex and have 2 bases for the 2 guilds. Very competitive.AB (Alliance Battle): Hybrid of Ha and GVG. Faction vs. Faction. Each faction has 3 teams of 4 for a total of 12v12. The objective of the game is similar to BF (Battlefield). Control posts and kill other faction for points. First to 500 wins.HvH (Heros v Heros): Solo 1v1 real player fight. Each player has 3 heroes to bash it out. Control posts for adv.

I just added Team Arenas as you seemed to have missed them out. Not so frequent there, but I did my best to sum it up.