Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Miniature Ceratadon

Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Miniature_Ceratadon

The Miniature Ceratadon is a gold miniature.

Acquisition

• Core
    • Download the MMOZine #1 from http://www.gamerzines.com/
    • In the magazine, there was a registration form for the Miniature Ceratadon promotion on page 20. An e-mail was then sent containing the access code.
    • 40,000 were available on a first come, first served basis.

Notes

• This is a miniature version of a Ceratadon. It is the largest of all the miniatures.
  • A PDF reader capable of supporting forms within the PDf file is required to be able to register.

before getting this FREE magazine, make sure you have Adobe Acrobat 8 installed adn your flash player is updated...   this is a free Ezine and the minipet is still available, but no idea how many of the 40,000 are left

imageimage

Comments

• AetaryaAetarya Member Posts: 24

I honestly don't understand why I like collecting mini-pets
    but I do! and so I got this little guy yesterday!

and wow, the GuildWars fans were killing gamerzine's servers!

I should also add this quote from Gaile Gray (ANet's Community Relations Manager for those that don't know)

It was the Marketing Team's hope, and they worked with teh site to try to assure this, that no one would get more than one key. That would allow the maximum number of players to acquire a Miniature Ceratadon. (That's "acquire one" without having to buy one from another player who took a dozen of the "one per customer" distribution. )

If you see someone selling these keys, please let us know. Drop an email to [email protected], give us the character name involved, and we'll look into it.

I am passing along all your concerns -- multiple keys to one person, broken links, failing download (I am also having this experience), and more -- to the the people involved with this promotion on many levels. We always strive to improve the process and this is the first on-line distribution, so there is definitely room for improvement.

And this is intended to be primarily a European distribution. There is no regaional limitation, but it's an NCE project and we know that they hope that the majority will go to European players. Therefore, we have a supply of keys and will be making the Miniature Ceratadon available in North America in the future.

So you can expect to see more codes for this mini-pet if for some reason the mmozine runs out and you were not able to obtain yours.

But of course you'll probably also be able to buy one in-game from someone for like 2k.

Hopefully the North American codes will be able to be obtained by Europeans as well, since many non-Europeans were able to obtain the codes that were meant for Europeans (like me, who got it before I knew this). Otherwise I don't think that would be very fair.

• TriadosTriados Member Posts: 5

Thanks for the heads up. Think I might be a wee bit late though

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Thanks man, I've added it to my account and it's really cool. A big thanks for the info.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by Godliest

Thanks man, I've added it to my account and it's really cool. A big thanks for the info.

no worries, i thought I'd pop it up here so you guys didn't miss out before the Guru crowd snapped them all up (some of them are getting 20 or 30 codes through different emails to give away or even sell to freinds/guildies/allies)

imageimage

• TriadosTriados Member Posts: 5

Got one! Thanks very much for the heads up! Also seems a decent ezine!

Originally posted by Triados

Got one! Thanks very much for the heads up! Also seems a decent ezine!
    Yeah, enjoyed the read and trying to get in touch with them about a partnership or something with my station too... 

hell, mutual free advertising, is good advertising

imageimage

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Lonesamurai1
    Originally posted by Godliest Thanks man, I've added it to my account and it's really cool. A big thanks for the info.
    no worries, i thought I'd pop it up here so you guys didn't miss out before the Guru crowd snapped them all up (some of them are getting 20 or 30 codes through different emails to give away or even sell to friends/guildies/allies)

I could see that incoming yes. They should make it impossible to add many codes to the same account. They will probably sink in price pretty drastically now though.

Originally posted by Lonesamurai1

no worries, i thought I'd pop it up here so you guys didn't miss out before the Guru crowd snapped them all up (some of them are getting 20 or 30 codes through different emails to give away or even sell to friends/guildies/allies)

I could see that incoming yes. They should make it impossible to add many codes to the same account. They will probably sink in price pretty drastically now though.

It already does work like that, you can't add more than one code to your account already, same happened for the Gray Giant, Asura and Destroyer codes too...

imageimage

• gil0gil0 Member Posts: 32

i`ve got a 2nd code so if someone wants to have it e-mail me the first one gets it;)

Be nice and click this link
    miniconomy and play the best online text based trade game on the net.

• DauthixDauthix Member Posts: 222

If anyone has an extra code, I'd love to have it, since the offer is now over.   You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

My current Guild Wars character:

Dauthix The Avenger (Paragon/Ranger)

• JoshThorJoshThor Member Posts: 31

yeah, i suppose it probably wont happen but if anyone else has a code id like it

email:[email protected]

please? thanks :)

Games Played: Guild Wars, Runescape, World of Warcraft, RF online, Silkroad online, Knight online, Lord of the Rings online.
    what a rip, i got a warning for having a link on this signiture....>:(
    Games Waiting for: Gods and Heroes, Aion, Chronicles of Spellborn