Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mir 3 - Europe

eviloneevilone Member Posts: 2
Mir 3 has been anounced and will be coming to europe, will be hosted by QGO who have invested heavely in customer support and good servers (unlike the old mir2 host lol). Closed beta signups are due on friday, check www.totalformat.com for details. Their main site for mir3 isnt finished yet but expect that within the next week or 2.

Comments

• mike2004mike2004 Member Posts: 17

www.qualitygo.com

another link to try

Currently Playing :
    Legend of Mir - Lv 36
    Metroid Prime - Too dam hard!
    Final Fantasy X2 - wickid!

Legend of Mir 2

Lancelot 40 Warrior
    ShadowLight Guild

• ShiningForceShiningForce Member Posts: 4

ugh horrible forum ...

anyway yeh this game is worth checking out...unfortunatley mmorpg.com wont put it on the games list till they have screenshots of the english version (which is identical to the korean version but with english text...)

• oddsbodikinsoddsbodikins Member Posts: 1
    They have stopped accepting closed beta applications now so should only be a couple of month to P2P

• Sturm0rSturm0r Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by ShiningForce

ugh horrible forum ...
    anyway yeh this game is worth checking out...unfortunatley mmorpg.com wont put it on the games list till they have screenshots of the english version (which is identical to the korean version but with english text...)

nothing wrong with the forum.

• Flix1Flix1 Member Posts: 11

It is looking like open beta may well be available at the end of july early august. and maybe mid august p2p.  I played the korean beta and it was gr8, mir is just one of them games you keep comin back to, its ease of use, its charactor lvling ability, spells, etc, one of the best rpg's ever is just about to get betterimage  roll on open beta.

The problem with most other mmorpg's they look really gr8 but play badly i.e. lineage2 looks really nice but very poor  control system, not only that it's got alot of people on it who think its gr8 to kill n00bs, i mean whats the point what does it prove ?

• Sturm0rSturm0r Member Posts: 6

Yeah I have played several of the 3d games and for me they suck completely.

I like many others, prefer the 2d types of games and mir3 will sure

Suit my needs.

Who needs flashy 3d graphics when you have gameplay like mir.

• Flix1Flix1 Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by oddsbodikins
    They have stopped accepting closed beta applications now so should only be a couple of month to P2P

Ya lets hope so, it looking good anyway and with well over 5000 application for beta its gonna have a very large user base, even before it is available to buy from the shops, at the moment it is only really UK players who know that it is available soon, but hopefully the European players and the American players will hear all about it soon so this could be one truely massive morpg, lets hope that the game is not dismissed simply because it is 2d and iso, another thing that is great about the mir games is the great community which you don't find on many other games, none of this "my stick's bigger than urs " rubbish which actually does cause people to leave games, if ya want fun while playing a game give mir3 a try image what ya gonna loose  ?

I have played loadsa 3d games but they are all samey, where as this game is completely different to what most games are at the moment, if anyone is interested in playing this games take a look at www.totalformat.com and look in the mir guide section