Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars Kid Petition

Well, I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to spread the word about the StarWarsKid petition thats going on. Yes, that tubby little bundle of joy could make an appearance in the next StarWars Movie. Just sign this petition here>>> http://www.petitiononline.com/Ghyslain/petition.html

If you don't know who the Star Wars Kid is, go here>>> http://www.jedimaster.net

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Oh hell no.  That little wiener does not need Star Wars III.  We already are going to have one annoying idiot in that movie -- who do I mean?  Jar Jar of course, and unfortunately it's confirmed that he LIVES.  Dammit!  The only part that I could see that kid playing is a 5 sec clip as some Rancor Fodder.

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

ya. Lets put him as a Jedi. Maybe even a master! He could be the first fat master jedi!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    i say screw that little retard, theres no way hell be in the movie

• JoeBiscuitJoeBiscuit Member Posts: 57

Nah, would be funny at first but he shouldn't be in it.

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569
    COME ON! Lighten up people!! That poor kid had to drop out of school and get psychiatric help for christ's sake. I think this petition would turn the whole embarrasing incident into something that makes us all feel good.

Physchiatric help? rofl. What?

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Originally posted by ChronicRick
    COME ON! Lighten up people!! That poor kid had to drop out of school and get psychiatric help for christ's sake. I think this petition would turn the whole embarrasing incident into something that makes us all feel good.

and its all his own fauly imo for being a stupid ass kid

Originally posted by digitydarkman

and its all his own fauly imo for being a stupid ass kid

LOL  Yeah and it's also his own fault for letting something like that get out of his hands.  He should have either destroyed it or locked it away in a deep dark secret place.  I say Lucas Arts should sue the little bastard for slander of such a great series as Star Wars

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Wow, I'm surprised I've never heard of him. I haven't watched any of the variations, but the original has got to be the funniest damn thing I've ever seen!!! I bow down before the jedi master ::::08::

--------------------------------------

• AleisterAleister Member Posts: 208

comn guys, he didn't deserve all this, i mean think what would you  if your friends did this to you? besides he is fun to watch :) just j/k

help him, he already got an ipod and a ibook by donations,

and i love the manual lightsaber effect

Shit i'm bad... I self educated myself in ways of controlling feelings, now nothing feels like it's true... gotta be an assasin or sumtin.

-----------------------
    ....must ....play .....WoWimage

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926
    How about a starring roll in the next Space Balls movie? image

image image

• ArcticwolfArcticwolf Member Posts: 81

wow . . 131,000 people signed it. ( so did I just for fun / I was bored) ::::32::

-ArcticWolf

Evercrack fans dislike WoW becuase they are scared of it.

-ArcticWolf

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by n2sooners
    How about a starring roll in the next Space Balls movie? image

And god there had better be one!

he doesn't even deserve a role in Spaceballs.  If I was the PM of Canada I would search down this little kid and lock him in the cage for disgracing my country.  The little tard doesn't deserve anything but a finger pointing at him followed by laughter.  It's his own fault, don't make stupid shit like that unless you destroy the tape or lock it away.

disgrace his country? lol. Wasnt all he did was just jump around slashing a broomstick around. Then added special fx.

he didnt do any special effects.  Watch the orignal at ebaums.  He was just swinging the broomstick.  He disgraced him by putting Canada in the news by trying to sue everybody that modified it and posted it on the internet.

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Well, considering that Episode III has already wrapped (with the exception of a few Wookiee shoots), it would be kind of hard to put him in now.  And for that, I am thankful.

God damnit. Your all being whiny bitches..the kid IS funny!! Why not let him be in the next movie? It's not like it's gonna be any good anyway..His appearance would probably help.

And if I were the PM of Canada I would commit suicide. It must be the blandest (is that a word?) large country in the world.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Aleister

comn guys, he didn't deserve all this, i mean think what would you  if your friends did this to you? besides he is fun to watch :) just j/k

lol, what you failed to mention is the fact that a website company gave him 10,000 US dollars plus a state of the art (no flames lol) Mac.

So, he's not exactly being hassled lol.

Besides, Lucas already stated that he will not be puttin the Star Wars kid in his upcoming movie but appreciates all fans who make an effort to strive for film excellance (or something like that)...go to StarWars.com and do a search on the kid lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    oh great now the site's down lol

btw, the poor kid is now in a teenage psychiatric facility here's the link:

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,59757,00.html

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=psychokid.wmv

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

10,000$ and he goes to a physchiatric facility....Hrm....Kid cant handle money.

I would love to have a part in the star wars movie AND all that money. I wouldn't want a mac though..lol. I should humiliate myself nationally and pretend to be scarred for life. I'll have to put on a little weight though..