Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane 2

Player_420Player_420 Member Posts: 686

For its time, this MMO had a lot of revolutionary ideas, and came through on a lot of them. But I really dont think this game got the resources it needed. I played for a long time, and got really good, but there was just a lot of stuff that I just got annoyed with.

Im just asking for a highly marketed, well financed project, with all the original Shadowbane ideas and gameplay concepts, mixed with a more smoother running world, better enviornments and less choppy gameplay. In my opinion it would be very hard to beat a game like that....maybe Spellborn would

I play all ghame

Comments

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

SB 2 will never happen, but the people currently developing Shadowbane for UBIsoft are making a mmorpg. A few of them have been with SB for years as Woflpack before they were shut down.

Stray Bullet Games

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• Player_420Player_420 Member Posts: 686

Pretty much what I was asking for...not as much as Shadowbane 2 as a game, but basically for Wolfpack to make a new MMO!

Looks pretty revolutionary.

Also the reboot has been a blast

I play all ghame

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

There is no Wolfpack anymore.  UBIsoft closed them down.

Leftovers from that sub of UBIsoft created Stray Bullet Games.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.