Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the best game i've ever played.

mmoghostmmoghost Member Posts: 13

i'm palying this game as a beta tester and i've really enjoyed this game so far.

surely somebody can feel that something is missing. i understnad these opinions but teh reason i can't help anticipating this game is because the basic system of this game is great. therefore some weak point can be covered eventually. weak points can be tuned! it is just a matter of time.

especially i am looking forward to see PvP mode.

Comments

• LumberghLumbergh Member Posts: 123

While I understand that we are all sick of high fantasy, I would be more interested in this game if it wasn't futuristic. I want something different though- so I am not ruling out the possibility of playing this game. Still, I liked diablo 2. I want a diablo 3, not this really.

mmmm yeeeah, thats greeat, a little to the left would be greeeat, ::sips coffee mug:::

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

nda means nothing to you huh...

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• JaeSwiftJaeSwift Member Posts: 201

Hmm I don't completely agree on this just being a futuristic setting. I mean, obviously it's in the future but it's not like we have space ships and alien races like, for example, Tabula Rasa.

Post apocalyptic in the near future seems like a fresh setting to me.

• TrenytTrenyt Member Posts: 88

Hellgate is more modern day weapons with fantasy 'oldie worldie' magics tapped into them. There isnt any photon fusion cannons or anything.

• TheArzhAngelTheArzhAngel Member Posts: 159

You Talk about - A pvp mode, can u pleace tell more about that !?

Or do you have any links, that tell more about that!

Beta:
    GW, WOW, AOC, DAOC, DOD, L2, VG.
    Playd:
    GW necro msx, WOW never maxd, DAOC reaver-paladin-cabalist-vamp max, L2 never maxd, VG never maxd.

Play:
    Daoc - Paladin. Classic.

• Originally posted by TheArzhAngel

You Talk about - A pvp mode, can u pleace tell more about that !?

Or do you have any links, that tell more about that!

I don't have the exact quote, but in essence pvp will have dueling options for non-elite members, and will have wow-esque battlegrounds and a ladder for elite members.  If you're a hardcore pvp'er this may not be the game for you.  But if you were satisfied with Wow's meaningless pvp, then this game should be right on par with Wow's system.  People looking for open pvp will not find it in this game.