Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The things I hate most about Rappelz

ILL_BILL_ILL_BILL_ Member Posts: 7
  • Cash shop is in general too expensive, for some of these Items I get 2 months of play in a p2p game. (respec pot 25$??)
  • Pking is possible in pve servers, (even when you don't have pk on, you can be killed) actually its way better for spineless pkers to go to pve servers because of the small penalties on pve server and semi hardcore rules on pvp servers.
  • Mindless farming, always the same quests.
  • Nothing is being done about goldsellers, the economy is beyond repair if you ask me.

These are my biggest problems with the game, I advise everyone looking for a new game to move around this pile of crap in a big circle.

Comments

• SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472

Whee Rappelz , people still play that stupid game :)

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

• DemondimDemondim Member UncommonPosts: 19

I have to agree with Ill_Bill, even though I supported the game for many months with what amounted to very large $$$$.

• davidis52davidis52 Member Posts: 4

I can never get the game to finish patching so I have never played it and cannot comment on it. The patch always stops around 58%. After I could never get answers to make it work I gave up on it.

• SenretsuSenretsu Member Posts: 63

I gotta agree. I just installed Rappelz today and I'm already spotting problem after problem. I was a bit taken aback at mass of goldsellers freely advertising thier rupees in the public channels. The game is largely mouse-driven as well and I'm having trouble figuring out much of the system. Every other game I can think of has a tuturial at the beginning that teaches you how to play, Not Rappelz. What the fuck is a "Lak" anyhow? Is that moonspeak for Soul or Glowy orb or something? Another problem I'm having is everytime I log in the camera is extremely zoomed in, and so far I haven't been told how to zoom out, if at all possible. My mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel and I'd have to be very disappointed with Gpotato if thier games don't cater to players without mousewheels. Overall it's just bad design by a company that I know too well for caring about thier cash shops more than thier games and putting different graphics on the same game and releasing it under a new name to saturate the market with thier shit.

IMO don't get Rappelz.

I am a connoisseur of fine wine and fine pixels