Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I came back

The_Boo_CatThe_Boo_Cat Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 157

and I'm loving it.

Used to play years ago before all the wierd expansions, and yes, the game has changed but theres still nothing that matches it...in my opinion anyhow.

The community is still great and much busier than I was led to believe it would be.

It's not perfect, but its as close as I'm gonna get for the time being.

Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the reviews of MMORPG.com or its management.

Neil Thompson
Staff Writer
MMORPG.com

Comments

• zharotzharot Member Posts: 15

Agreed, I'm sticking with it untill they make a new game which hosts the vital roleplaying aspects this game has. The fact that it has no class makes the character possibilities so infinitely more customizable. And that I would say is only the tip of the iceberg.

• StellosStellos Member UncommonPosts: 1,491

I went back and I hated it.  I suppose it is a matter of opinion, but I feel the game is so outdated right now that it is no where close to where it use to be.  However, they are the only MMO out there that does allow the player to really create their character to be anything they want.

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628

I just started playing this game recently, and am having a blast. I almost immediately hooked up with a rp guild, within my first week, and they have been great helping me learn the game. I wish I would have discovered it sooner, as I hear it was a lot more hardcore back in the day. I am not in the least bit sad though, because I have come so late in the game, I have a crapload of content to experience, that is all brand new to me. So, even though some have left this game, because of changes made to the game and so forth, there are some like me who are just now coming in and experiencing this timeless classic for the first time.  As far as I'm concerned, I hope it lasts for another decade.

• LowlanderLowlander Member Posts: 14

With the developement of the new Kingdom Reborn client, things have been slow lately. But with adding the new arti drops to legacy dungeons and the upcoming halloween events, its looking promising. Still gutted they pushed back the expansion, but if they keep throwing in tit-bits in the meantime, then things could go well... Dont forget to look out for Count Draconian! That crazy bugger is planning something big you just know it, one of the best dev's we could have!

Welcome back and don't be afraid to come on over to Europa... *Pluuuuuuuug* CD Shop is located just up the road northwest of Umbra, its got all your adventureing needs!