Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM eats forum topics?

DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Got an email notification:

Hello DeaconX,

There has been a new post on a topic you are subscribed to, the details are

below:

User who posted: SaintViktor

Date/Time: 10/03/07 - 3:23PM

Category: General Discussion

Forum: The Pub at MMORPG.COM

Topic: Which IP do you want to be Bioware's New MMO ?

Link to Post:
http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1643110#1643110

---- So I go to check out the new post... and I can't seem to find it at all... HUH?

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

The thread probably got deleted.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Yeah... but I wonder why because there wasn't anything offensive ..  ...weird.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500

well, one of several things happened....

a major flame war erupted on the thread, or....

some sort of proprietary info about the new BIO ware game was mentioned by an insider or

maybe the gold spammers all decided to pile on in that thread.....

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AmalaricAmalaric Member Posts: 480

If I were a moderator on this forum then I would lock and or delete every thread on this forum and then give myself a big pat on the back for a job well done 

• CPmmoCPmmo Member Posts: 309

It might of been because this was the 2nd or 3rd time the OP had made a similar poll to this.  Maybe they deleted it because it was spam?

War Beta Tester

• RecantRecant Member UncommonPosts: 1,586

They should have just locked the thread instead of deleting it along with everyone elses posts.

Still waiting for your Holy Grail MMORPG? Interesting...

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Hey guys,

As mentioned above, this was a repeat thread - it had been posted before, and in fact deleted before.  I apologize for lost posts, but we do need to keep the forum clean!

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com