Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creating a F2P RF:O account (read here)

s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

Follow these instructions to create an account on RF.

1. To get your CD Key go to http://www.tryrfonline.com/request-key.php  ignore the information about the trial, this is all you need to have an unlimited account.

2. Make an account here https://cogaccounts.codemasters.com/ and add your CD key to the RF online section.

3. Download the client from either http://files.filefront.com/RFOnline...;/fileinfo.html or http://www.xfire.com/files/download/1549/

And your ready to play RF.

Good Luck 

Comments

• boukyakuboukyaku Member Posts: 12

Take note, if you played the game before, like a trial, you only need to log in to your account and reactivate subscription.

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

This is good information. Sticky?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• LorenzomusLorenzomus Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by NFWolfDude

This is good information. Sticky?

Yeah, sticky this please.

Thanks.

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

I went to the first link and this is all I found:

"

Please be advised that the following RF Online free trial key request page has been removed until October 10th 2007.

Please come back on October 10th if you wish to play RF Online. In preparation for entering the world of Novus – why not read up on how the game works using the official RF Online guide found here."

Originally posted by AzurePrower

I went to the first link and this is all I found:
    "
    Please be advised that the following RF Online free trial key request page has been removed until October 10th 2007.
    Please come back on October 10th if you wish to play RF Online. In preparation for entering the world of Novus – why not read up on how the game works using the official RF Online guide found here."

Yup, i get the same message.

• ateistateist Member Posts: 2

Actually, u can get ur key here:

www.mmorpg.com/rf_online_trial.cfm

Worked for me :> Downloading the patch now and i'm suuure hoping to kick some aaasss :D

Originally posted by ateist

Actually, u can get ur key here:
    www.mmorpg.com/rf_online_trial.cfm
    Worked for me :> Downloading the patch now and i'm suuure hoping to kick some aaasss :D
    Thanks mate, it works fine with me, i'm in the game now. And everything works as it should.

Regards,

Lorenzo

• cosmopolitecosmopolite Member Posts: 2

Thank everyone ,  eventually i can play the game.

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

well then they are wrong of it being 100% free...a trial only lasts 7 days...not even worth looking for...

• PandraxPandrax Member UncommonPosts: 341
    Originally posted by gamerman98

well then they are wrong of it being 100% free...a trial only lasts 7 days...not even worth looking for...

Oye, Didn't you read the whole post? The game is going to relaunch free to play October 17th. BUT if you want to play now you can use the 7 day trial to open an account for RF online and get in on the free action early. once you use the 7 day trial you'll have unlimited acess and  no restrictions on your playtime. It's just a way to get around the wait until the 17th.

~ ~

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

• MidavegMidaveg Member Posts: 296

The trial key can be used to activate old accounts. I got mine activated :)

All canceled. Waiting on Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning.

• CherokeeRainCherokeeRain Member Posts: 13

OK I did all of the above...downloaded...clik on the launcher...log in...says "NO SERVICE"??

Is the game down or did I do somthin wrong (who me! ACK)?  

• BentistoBentisto Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by boukyaku

Take note, if you played the game before, like a trial, you only need to log in to your account and reactivate subscription.

Won't it bill my CC then?

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

Originally posted by pandrax
    Originally posted by gamerman98 well then they are wrong of it being 100% free...a trial only lasts 7 days...not even worth looking for...

Oye, Didn't you read the whole post? The game is going to relaunch free to play October 17th. BUT if you want to play now you can use the 7 day trial to open an account for RF online and get in on the free action early. once you use the 7 day trial you'll have unlimited acess and no restrictions on your playtime. It's just a way to get around the wait until the 17th.

so then that means that since i already have a trial account that i used a while back then it should just re-open on the 17th....ive seen other games do that before like ArchLord

Originally posted by pandrax

Originally posted by gamerman98

Oye, Didn't you read the whole post? The game is going to relaunch free to play October 17th. BUT if you want to play now you can use the 7 day trial to open an account for RF online and get in on the free action early. once you use the 7 day trial you'll have unlimited acess and  no restrictions on your playtime. It's just a way to get around the wait until the 17th.

Hmm... i got my trial key from gamespot.com wednesday(the 7 days trial).

Does that means i won't have to ask for a new key on the 17th?

And can i just play the game without any restrictions with the trial key from gamespot.com?(And with that i mean, i can play forever.. like unlimited... for years... well you get the pount eh?)

• sfwtboysfwtboy Member Posts: 217

thanks this post helped alot

Currently Playing:nothing Have Played: WoW GW LoTRO Last Chaos Maple story 2 Moons Lunia Perfect World Archlord Silkroad FFXI EQII Vanguard Age of Conan

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

well CM have finally made updates to there website so if you go to rfonlinegame.com  all instructions can be found there on how to create an account and play.