Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinnese Blader OR Euro 1h Sword Warrior

Hi i been playing SRO for a couple of weeks and i decided il create a new character but i dont know wich kind of 1h sword + shield character is better. A chinnese blader or a european 1h sword + shield ? wich one is better ! PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

if chinnese is better wich element should i choose then ? same for euro warrior wich sub mastery ?

THX FOR YOUR HELP

Comments

• heathenkniteheathenknite Member Posts: 15

i played the 2h for euro and i lved up to lv 20 in 1 day its awsome..the power inflicted on the monster are massive even without the skill...bladers for chinese get stronger and i mean way stronger with the skills sub skills to go with chinese bladers are cold element. GL N HF playin silkroad

• AmalaricAmalaric Member Posts: 480

Dual wielding axes is the way to go 

You have fast attack speed and do more damage than with a onehanded sword plus that using a shield is over rated with that you have healing potions with almost zero cooldown 

• i'd say a chinese bladfer i have played with both and i think in pvp is better the chinese and at higher lvls their knockbacks and combo with warlock like effects can do a lot of damage!! 1h sword is very tough but he REALLY CANT kill anyone lol