Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server is the most populated?

I'm new to vanguard and am wondering which server is the most populated and new player friendly.... 

Comments

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

The VG community as a whole is more mature than most MMOs, so any server should be friendly and helpful. That being said, DO NOT go in advertising if you're from WoW, it'll definitely be a race to see who ignores you first. I think Xeth was the most populated the last I checked, but I could be wrong about that now.

• JFetchJFetch Member Posts: 19

I have toons on Xeth and Halgar. Halgar is quiet as a mouse 90% of the time. On Xeth there is always arguments and people yelling at each other. I haven't experienced the other servers yet.

• enaz13enaz13 Member UncommonPosts: 102

I play on seradon and its been very full since merger.As for friendliness i think are many helpful people in my opinion there. If anything i'd say bad about community is that is one that doesn't like complainers.If mention about economy being bad or any mention of wow and bound to start if an arugement.I just think its a community that loves there game and is sensitive about those that put it down while playing the game. But if want to try the server i play on can send me tell i'd love to help ya.

Rungus Truesoul

Lvl 21 paladin

Lvl 20 Diplomat

Lvl 29 Armorsmith

Seradon

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Seradon is fairly helpful and friendly - almost all of the roleplay community ended up there after the merge.

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• sephersepher Member Posts: 3,561
    Originally posted by DailyBuzz

DO NOT go in advertising if you're from WoW, it'll definitely be a race to see who ignores you first.

Mmm, the kind of mature behavior that keeps Vanguard's population continuously busting at its seams.

• shukes33shukes33 Member Posts: 1,051

i do admit to hearing a lot of that around VG. but i also have seen the opposite side where people have logged in just to start a wow versus VG war! the other night a guy even turned around at the end and said i only logged in to stir it up then logged of.

• SouvecSouvec Member UncommonPosts: 698

I'd have to say Seradon. 

Always busy.

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

Originally posted by sepher

Originally posted by DailyBuzz

DO NOT go in advertising if you're from WoW, it'll definitely be a race to see who ignores you first.

Mmm, the kind of mature behavior that keeps Vanguard's population continuously busting at its seams.

It was a "new player friendly" public service announcement.

The community is, as I said, a mature one. They are however hyper-sensitive to the WoW topic, as Shukes pointed out at least one reason why.