Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Information

GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338
I am was hoping to join or create a guild, if you want to wander around world of warcraft with me or invite me to wander around the world with you when it is released, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for the time, as for creating a guild or a clan, I am redesigning my web-page (Flash) and will launch it 3 weeks before the release of world of warcraft. The image will have a hi-tech look with references to ghost in the shell(such as colour scemes. If you wish to creat and found a clan with me, please email me so we can talk so I can add the section to my web-page, or even change the domian name. Thanks for all you patients and time. 

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

Comments

• GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338
    Information update. You do not need to join the clan I am trying to create, if you just want some people to walk around with, then just email me and I am more than happy to wander around with you. I have 3 other people that have joined and one of them I meet face to face regularyly. I am based in Britian however I mainly play at night and past midnight anyway gmt for personal knowlege. Thanks for the responce, hope to finish the web-page soon.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

• JoeBiscuitJoeBiscuit Member Posts: 57

Hey there King. I'd like to extend an invite to http://www.synergysanctum.com Feel free to register at our boards and get to know us before becoming a member. No obligations. Just a bunch of gamers looking to have fun. ;)

• GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338
    ty

• JoeBiscuitJoeBiscuit Member Posts: 57

np. If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask.