Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple guide on how to get started in sb

fantarosfantaros Member Posts: 394

Step N. 1 Scroll through the workshop forums (click the link on the shadowbane home page) and find a class u would like to try

Step N. 2 search in that class forums and find a template u think u like, and copy that excactly

Step N. 3 while u r at the forums check the recruitment threads on the server u decided to play at

Step N. 4 log in game and try to contact a member of one of the guilds that are recruiting, if u cant find any of them type: /who

and choose the status option, after that choose recruiting, send a pm to any u see listed there by typing /tell <name> .....

Step N. 5 join the guild that will accept u!

Step N. 6 join the guild that will accept u!

Step N. 7 join the guild that will accept u!

Some people dont seem to understand that in a game that evolves around pvp its not safe roaming alone if u r new to the game. There will always be more experienced players that will pk u!!!! In this game there is no such thing as pve. Even a half ass guild have lvling grps that get u near top lvl in 3 days or less. There is no reason what so ever to try and lvl solo, pvp solo since u can join a guild who can help u do those things. Besides in your guild i m sure u will find some1 to help u understand the game better and respond to any questions u might have.

Excuse my poor use of english, its not my native language