Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More meaningless PVP

1235»

Comments

• fantarosfantaros Member Posts: 394
    Originally posted by Wizardry

This is just another game with meaningless PVp
    Your cities are in instances, so they can't be attacked. You can attack keeps, but each guild can only have one keep. So what do you do after you get a keep? Nothing.

No empire building, no politics, ne real virtual worlds.  I don't see why people want a game with no point to it.
    The PVp battles may be fun, but you don't need a MMORPG to do that. You could just make a FPS for that
    I gave up on TR so i decided to see if i can gather any info on this game,to wich caught my eye awhile back.Your overview seems to me to be an honest one and doesn't give the game much hope.I laughed when i saw another post,where the guy started by saying this game is oustanding for me,what's in it? lol.
    I noticed another player mention "What game has meaningful PVP".Well just because there isn't any game with meaningful PVP out there,doesn't make it right.I totally agree with GHOUL in saying PVP belongs in FPS[first person shooters]not mmo's.Not only that PVP in a FPS ,you can search around till you find a playable server.In a MMO that is about longevity,you will be on one server for ever,so any lag problems your done like dinner.

The OP never meant that pvp belongs only in an fps. He was trying to say that there will be almost no politics evolving around pvp in AoC.

Politics like they appeared in shadowbane and l2 a long time ago. i.e. guild A thinks its fun to roll guild B's lvling grp. Guild B gets mad and searches around in every zone killing every1 from guild A they find. Guild A declares war on guild B. guild B burns guild A's town/castle etc etc.
    I hope u get the meaning.

If my guild has a war against yours can i make the game unplayable for you and your guild?
    And here i have to agree with the OP taking your keep is not mearly enough, and hey if i have another keep can i take em all and build an empire? be the most hated guild in the server? nope no can do in AoC

Edit: wth why is my response in the quote??????