Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what happened to free U.S. servers running in june?

they were saying that they made new version for free U.S. but i went on site on date and all that was there was euro client and no talk of U.S. at all

did they abort plan or sumthing?

Comments

• masterbladermasterblader Member Posts: 6

I heard that cabal US is coming out DECEMBER . yea so keep waitting like all of us. i have been waiting for 5 month now. 2 more muont to go

• OlsonatorOlsonator Member Posts: 61

you gotta be serious cabal in U.S.?

• StalkerousStalkerous Member UncommonPosts: 92

Originally posted by masterblader

I heard that cabal US is coming out DECEMBER . yea so keep waitting like all of us. i have been waiting for 5 month now. 2 more muont to go

Where have you heard that from. There is no official posts about it on international Cabal Online website. Please provide your source where you got your information from will ya, otherwise it'll just be one of those useless and false info's that we have gotten before in here, and it'll only upset more ppl.

i got it from one of my friend he email them and in 2 months he got a reply saying that cabal is coming out December if there is no problem with it. just trust me on this one

• toastngravytoastngravy Wizard 101 CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 80

The last I heard about it, gamengame was in control of it during the beta.

They ditched it and didn't make an announcement about it for a while after they stopped working on it, even though it was pretty obvious they ditched it.

I'm not sure if they picked it up since then or not.

im viet so im playing the Vietnamese version ,it is a really good game, the combo is kinda hard but when you play it for like 1 week you will get the hang of it. Bottom line is this is a good game it worth it to be waitting for. VIET version www.cabal.vn.. it has english in there too so it will help you a little bit. play this while you wait for the cabalsea or US version.

• arkyuanarkyuan Member Posts: 8

if that is what 'they' said... then it is a very good news

• livejamielivejamie Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Originally posted by masterblader

im viet so im playing the Vietnamese version ,it is a really good game, the combo is kinda hard but when you play it for like 1 week you will get the hang of it. Bottom line is this is a good game it worth it to be waitting for. VIET version www.cabal.vn.. it has english in there too so it will help you a little bit. play this while you wait for the cabalsea or US version.

thanks i'll give this a shot right now

livejamie

• livejamielivejamie Member UncommonPosts: 32

there's no english option, just vienamese :(

uninstalling

livejamie

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

It's pretty stupid that US version isn't out yet... Actually, you aren't missing out on much, it's still a grinder :)

• gaidanzgaidanz Member Posts: 15

its so dam annoying that we have to wait for a very long time for it to come out

• TycodaTycoda Member UncommonPosts: 37

I've tried playing the European version, but it is ip blocked, 'for copyright reasons'... ugh

I played the Beta until they ip blocked that, Awesome game, loads of fun.

NA while just have to suffer a little longer

• coolboi4xcoolboi4x Member Posts: 4

what website do u guys go for us cabal online....

what taking so long for us service?

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

maybe there is a fansite for the us ppl but i doubt that there is a provider website for u since the game is still not available for americans.

but there are some guides how to play the european version

well everyday say it coming in december but what day?

• dyakk13dyakk13 Member Posts: 43

I think they're comin out with the SEA version in Dec. or Jan.

But not for US. Hopefully SEA won't IP-Ban.

Current: [none]
    Waiting for: TERA

u got to be kidding me right not for usa?

what u mean not for us...

i  have been told that it is coming out .....

go to cabalonline.net and it say installation  coming soon...dammit

• dyakk13dyakk13 Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by coolboi4x

u got to be kidding me right not for usa?
    what u mean not for us...
    i  have been told that it is coming out .....
    go to cabalonline.net and it say installation  coming soon...dammit
    check the latest update/event

It's like from Jan. 2007

Current: [none]
    Waiting for: TERA

dude i dun care....i just want us cabal online

• NthPowerNthPower Member Posts: 13

Well, I can give you the official word on the NA version of Cabal Online.

I was in all three Closed Beta's for the NA version of Cabal Online and when they (they being GamenGame) closed the servers to prepare for an Open beta....they never reopened.

Apparently the provider (Game N Game again) couldn't find a suitable publisher to back the project so they could continue to operate the game under the current free-to-play configuration that they were striving for.

The only way to enjoy Cabal is to play the Japanese version, but unless your in to seeing a bunch of people NOT speaking english...well...it sucks kinda.

SO! In short....the North American version of Cabal Online was cancelled indefinitely and it would seem that the developing team that was working on the NA version has since disbanded and there is currently no plans to revitalize the game for the American Market.

Sad really....I miss my Force Shielder. Plus, it really sucks because Cabal, while a quest-fest, is probably one of the best MMO's i've played in a long time. The combo system kept you engaged most of the time so it didn't get too tedious too quickly.

Oh well, maybe someone will try again to ring it stateside. However, there are no plans to do so in the near or far future.

• iceheatsiceheats Member Posts: 1

hi bladermaster

pls i want to have some help here as long u are from vitnam and here is my E-mail

[email protected]