Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally found a game, Lunia.

Hi, I'm new to the forums.

I've been to the site before, but just decided to check out the forums. Seems like a great community, a lot of good reviews which have been helpful in my quest to find an mmorpg game. Most mmorpg's bore me easily, I've played Diablo, Diablo II (with exp), Guild Wars, WOW (Private), LOTRO, D&D Online, DAOC, Everquest II, Knight Online, Lineage II (Private), PSU, RF Online, RO, TSoR, Second Life, Silkroad, Star Wars Galaxies, and a bunch more.

So far the Diablo series was the only game I played long enough to get into. It was a classic to me, I don't play anymore, but I play for a good 3 years or so. Since then I have been in and out of most mmorpg's that have come out for the past couple years, including: buying mmorpg's, beta testing, free mmorpg's, and private servers. Only being able to play them for a few hours before stopping and losing interest.. I may not have spent enough time playing but I would rather not play them for long.

Lunia:

I recently came across a game called Lunia playing on the global beta (www.Global.Lunia.com), I've played for about a month now, and it's the most fun I've had on an mmorpg in a long while.

Username: Adammj

Character: DeFecT

Server: Soldin

(If you are looking for someone to play with I'm always welcoming team-members, or If your looking for a new game to play, i'm always willing to help level/ Help with items.)

Details:

Upon coming across this Game I noticed it was an Anime-Based game (not a fan of anime), But It's interesting how they added anime into the stages. Including comic shorts that introduce an interesting storyline.

The system in my opinion is different from any other mmorpg especially the combat system.(correct me if I'm wrong)

examples: Stages are dungeon-like (Diablo style), Monsters/ Characters are very original, The action is based on the keyboard, the combo system is magnificent, The storyline/anime-style graphics are a great addition to this colorful game, and much much more.

Check it out for more examples.

Would love your critique on why I'm failing in my interest in other mmorpg's and what you think about Lunia.

Come and play with me sometime. Add me to friends, Ill be on from time to time, ready to reach that next stage.

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Hey glad you found a game you like, that is really all that counts.

• sfwtboysfwtboy Member Posts: 217

I HATE THESE LUNIA POSTS! this isnt a real person there trying to advertise

Currently Playing:nothing Have Played: WoW GW LoTRO Last Chaos Maple story 2 Moons Lunia Perfect World Archlord Silkroad FFXI EQII Vanguard Age of Conan

• AmalaricAmalaric Member Posts: 480

Originally posted by sfwtboy

No real person plays Lunia?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  (think of cute and playful kittens here)

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

honestly i rarely see f2p games that are cool.THERE ARE exeption but rarely even with the online store.some of them are having massive .......but then it free right,mm not so sure the one that are cool are packed you could not fit a hair anywhere in those game lol.so maybe p2p is beter at least you can play. its normally not overcrowded.

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680
    Originally posted by Amalaric

You do realise that the Lunia community have been asked to come HERE to tout there game in return for credits which is why they post there game details BTW. 

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• UrazielUraziel Member Posts: 172

I play Lunia, I like it. I don't post my character info, because I don't support idiots that lure people into spamming forums with onsense ( the worst part being that they litterally named mmorpg.com as the only option, which should be an offense with legal consequences)

• AmalaricAmalaric Member Posts: 480

Originally posted by METALDRAG0N

You do realise that the Lunia community have been asked to come HERE to tout there game in return for credits which is why they post there game details BTW. 

Why should I realise that?!

I don't visit forums of games that are unknown or of no interest to me. 

• endermorganendermorgan Member UncommonPosts: 21

Originally posted by METALDRAG0N

Why should I realise that?!

I don't visit forums of games that are unknown or of no interest to me. 

Lies!! We all know your omnipotent. You know all! 

• adammjadammj Member Posts: 2

Thats the truth ozmodan.

I'm not here to advertise anything.. just looking for opinions on games. Sharing my story with the community, in the meantime.

Hey is Perfect World in open beta? and is it going to be p2p?