Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG current gameplay video

Too many of the vids out are from new players who dont fully understand controls.

I am a day one vet, and have controls that make my game experience totally different than soemone with defaults.  And it feels like CU.

Check it out

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Not working?...for me atleast

• mindspatmindspat Member Posts: 1,367

cool. 

Client modifications are agasint the EULA acording to SOE.  Are you emplying that the only way to artificially emulate a pre-nge GUI is through violating this agreement and risk being banned?

The current GUI is absolutely terrible.  I don't think there's a single game on the market which uses a worse GUI scheme - not to mention the ones from the CU and Pre-CU were far supperior. 

What shouldn't amaze me is that SOE fails to identify that this is a major issue with SWG.  The interface SUCKS!  The proof of how poor this is is that an extremely large majority of players are using MODs and "recruiters" tell potential players that they "MUST MOD THE GUI" to make it playable. 

If a player is REQUIRED to modify the GUI beyond the default setting it becomes empirical that the game is a failure

• ekicekic Member Posts: 163

Client side mods are NOT against the EULA but aren't supported or endorsed by SOE.  Because when new chapters are released these mods need to be updated or removed to launch the game.

• CoochanaweCoochanawe Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by mindspat

cool. 
    Client modifications are agasint the EULA acording to SOE.  Are you emplying that the only way to artificially emulate a pre-nge GUI is through violating this agreement and risk being banned?
    The current GUI is absolutely terrible.  I don't think there's a single game on the market which uses a worse GUI scheme - not to mention the ones from the CU and Pre-CU were far supperior. 
    What shouldn't amaze me is that SOE fails to identify that this is a major issue with SWG.  The interface SUCKS!  The proof of how poor this is is that an extremely large majority of players are using MODs and "recruiters" tell potential players that they "MUST MOD THE GUI" to make it playable. 
    If a player is REQUIRED to modify the GUI beyond the default setting it becomes empirical that the game is a failure

The only mod is 1 animation mod for 1h...nothing else is modded.

The controls are changed by the control  options provided by game.

NO MODS ARE NEEDED TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE THAT VIDEO.

The point of posting it is if you log in with the default controls (which are a result of an old version of the NGE) you are playign a different game than this video showcases.

Your comment is nil...and a great exampel of how ill informed people not playing the game are.

You helped prove a better point for those "recruiters" lol