Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG I GOT 666 POSTS!!! I NEED HELP TAKING SNAP SHOT OF IT!!!!

KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670

QUICKLY SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO ZOOM IN ON IT AND HOW TO TAKE A SNAPSHOT OF IT!!!!

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Hit control- Prt Scrn, then go into just about any paint or picture editor and paste the image.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

I was bored so here it is.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by Brenelael

I was bored so here it is.

Bren

Thanks mate :D

EDIT: Its not a JPG or a GIF image so I can't put it on my avatar... And I can't figure out how to get it on my signature 

It was a JPG when I uploaded it. Just right click on it and "Save Image As". It should save it as a JPG on your computer than you can do what you want with it.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by Brenelael

It was a JPG when I uploaded it. Just right click on it and "Save Image As". It should save it as a JPG on your computer than you can do what you want with it.

Bren

Oh wait you are right, hmm for some reason it won't let me upload it, sorry to bother you again, but how do you get it to your signature. If you want you can just let someone else answer for you because I know its annoyng to answer alot of questions 

You need to upload it to some file hosting server. I've used Filespace.org in the past and it seems to work well but any free image/file hosting site will do. Then you just put it in your sig block like this....[img]http://www.filespace.org/myfiles/mypic.jpg[/img]

Hope this helps you out.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }