Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of PvP...Welcome PvE

13»

Comments

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

• CynewulfCynewulf Member Posts: 17

This thread seems to have digressed from its original subject.

Has anyone heard of any PvP battles in RV lately? It would seem the prediction of the original poster was right, like it or not.

• philjwillphiljwill Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by Cynewulf

Has anyone heard of any PvP battles in RV lately? It would seem the prediction of the original poster was right, like it or not.
    Not since the third great rebellion of the caledonian lands....

(Britannic Empire of course, the first being "Caddoc's rebellion", and the second Cultus Viduus)

Romans have accepted the skill loss at death, but it seems the freemen are having a hard time coming to grips with it. I was in Erring day before yesterday having a great duel with a freeman and winning a full kilt there.

I think freemen still have some cold feet when it comes to PvsP battles, once they get over that we should start seeing some more action.

Originally posted by Vepgenus

Romans have accepted the skill loss at death, but it seems the freemen are having a hard time coming to grips with it. I was in Erring day before yesterday having a great duel with a freeman and winning a full kilt there.

I think freemen still have some cold feet when it comes to PvsP battles, once they get over that we should start seeing some more action.

... I cannot emphasize how stupid that comment is, Because there are no players on to train with, barbarians first of all cannot train their skills back to the uber-levels they are accustomed to, nor are they inclined to since RB have been shovelling shit to the north side of the wall, and sadly, that shit is metaphorical, not the invaluable ingame resource...

• KemarikKemarik Member Posts: 122

I like fighting bandits, wolves, and bears more anyway.  They may sometimes warp and lag but at least they don't use exploits.  RB hasn't had to ban a single bandit yet.  It's nice actually.

• MrDDTMrDDT Member UncommonPosts: 276

Originally posted by Cynewulf This thread seems to have digressed from its original subject.

You mean because anyone that has any skills thats a freemen has all but stopped playing? Maybe because you are now fighting mostly crafters?

The sides are so messed up on the freemen side people just stopped trying. Where is freemen armor? Where are our resources that are any good? Oh no we no have mines, that are 3 or 4 (from hoch they are like 12) boards FURTHER then what romans have to run too. On top of it they put 1 guard there.

Anyways the point is that freemen never have had cold feet, I doubt you were even in Erring other then on the board. When was the last time you fought players while in guard range?

Go back to your game. Maybe once they balance and fix the game you will see that its romans who are the ones with cold feet. haha. I still remember the day that romans were getting hurt so bad they had to call in the gov just to add more NPC guards to Corst.

-MrDDT

• jdagjdag Member Posts: 48

I'm sorry but don't you Vepgenus have to lead your 5 man legion to fight some bandits? Yes I said 5 because thats basicly how many people in your so called legion are on at the same time

You speak so mighty of your legion taking down NPC bandits but you guys can't even take down one man Eunapius. So you go cry on the forum and get owned by Fishmuffin

Yeah that's right. Whenever the 18th is getting their asses handed to them they cry exploit. You know how it is with 18th :)

Originally posted by jdag

I'm sorry but don't you Vepgenus have to lead your 5 man legion to fight some bandits? Yes I said 5 because thats basicly how many people in your so called legion are on at the same time
    You speak so mighty of your legion taking down NPC bandits but you guys can't even take down one man Eunapius. So you go cry on the forum and get owned by Fishmuffin
    Yeah that's right. Whenever the 18th is getting their asses handed to them they cry exploit. You know how it is with 18th :)

lol Eunapius has been dealt with and i doubt he will log into Corst for a while. As for 5 man legio hardly! When you come into town and play for your 5 minutes or wherever you get your information the 18th legio is the largest active legio in the game we have out i think 20-22 active members currently.

Why don't you try to stop talking out of your ass

lol Eunapius has been dealt with and i doubt he will log into Corst for a while. As for 5 man legio hardly! When you come into town and play for your 5 minutes or wherever you get your information the 18th legio is the largest active legio in the game we have out i think 20-22 active members currently.

I'm sure you were bragging about 30-odd the other day, strange, how hypocritical your statements tend to get...

• VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 492

Vep, read Jdags post again, he said on at the same time not active members. You may have 20...may....but doesn't mean more then 5 are on at any given time. His point still remains valid while your argument skills are still lacking

• KruniacKruniac Member Posts: 132

Well it seems like the most PvP heavy guild on the barbarian side has called it quits. I guess the roman legion can fight Brudei and his picts(NPCs if you are wondering). The barbarian side is just about dead now like in the past.
    I never thought i'd see this day but Redbedlam decided to do something that was not at the right time to do so. When you see a guild full of PvP heavy members leave you know something is wrong. Redbedlam will regret their decision when they find out no one but romans are participating in their story arcs. When they find out there are no more barbarians willing to fight in battles anymore.
    Way to go RB! Its always RB that ends up destroying the barbarians' population. Have fun romans. You guys know that the only competition you guys had were from the members of the most PvP heavy guild in the north. Its a shame RB had to destroy PvP like this. There were many alternatives they could have taken but decided to take this one and now look at the outcome. Romans now have no one worth fighting.
    KFR's greed for verm has destroyed his own game. When someone cares more about the money you know its not going to work out. If you want more money then start listening to your customers. Without customers you can say good bye to this sorry ass game.

KFR is just another example of a screw-up. Maybe he can go work for SOE  - he has the credentials. Lets see... Ruining a good game - check. Asshat tendancies - check. Ignoring the players, and tending to the money-making options of an MMO - check.

So far hes getting easier to love everyday. Long live KFR! /sarcasm