Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Boarding Party is now Open!

If you guys haven't noticed, the latest news on Burning Sea is about the Boarding Party. If you'd like to sign up, applications are now open, though when SOE authentication goes out tomorrow for updates, you won't be able to apply, so either do it now, or wait a few days. Get involved with the community!

Comments

• mad_webbiemad_webbie Member Posts: 45

It sounds like a volunteer job with really nice cool name.

• IbextoIbexto Member Posts: 277

I signed up for it a while ago and never got an invite.  :(  how much longer do I have to wait?

Cheers.

• Daveman424Daveman424 Member UncommonPosts: 22

Signed up for what? The Boarding Party? That didn't even exist until yesterday, so I'm not sure what you're talking about...unless you mean you applied for the beta, in which case I say that there are a lot of people in your position, and it's incredibly frustrating. They've stopped inviting beta people for a bit, though, because some issues came up during beta, according to Misha's latest devlog. Just wait a bit longer!

• freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

Sooo off topic: I LUV UR AVATAR !!!!

Played almost everything...
    Currently playing nothing...
    Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

• gothgargothgar Member Posts: 87
    Sounds interesting... kinda like going to Home Depot and using the self checkout... I get to work for them for free!
  • Daveman424Daveman424 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Originally posted by freakomar

Sooo off topic: I LUV UR AVATAR !!!!

Aw, thanks. Rhaegar (from FLS) drew it for me one lonely night. I think he was extremely bored. I love it too :)