Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: Chronicle I Release Date Announced

NCsoft has announced the release date of the Chronicle I expansion for "Lineage II"
We at NCsoft have finalized plans for the North American release of the Chronicle I expansion. Chronicle I will officially launch on Monday, June 28. In order to migrate to the new service, a 24-hour downtime will begin on Sunday, June 27...

You can read the announcement here at the official website.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
-----------------------------------------
ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

Comments

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294

*shakes head*

They're 2 months late. NCSoft owes a lot of people their money back. They deserve a big laysuit!

Nemo sine vitio est

Nemo sine vitio est

• rosswatkorosswatko Member Posts: 20

little too late....half the people i know have quit because nothing new happened for 2 whole months......NCSoft.......better not screw up again image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    o-('.'o-)

Dont test me, they cant arrest me! 0o

• CrygonCrygon Member Posts: 3
    Yeah, you got that right. They had a lot of people leave after the free month, but that doesnt worry them any they think americans are a fickle lot any. They have most of Asia dumping money into there coffers so why worry about us savages.image

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Doesn't matter to them all that much how well that game does here. They can probably all retire on how much the original game made in Korea alone.

Testing Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: Saga of Ryzom + Risk Your Life
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW