Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do U expect from mmo's quests???

kenichi5388kenichi5388 Member Posts: 23

I found many of u nagging about mmo's quests, eg: Kill dozens of monsters.

some mmo quests ask u to find certain person or help to deliver goods, collect monsters drops or what so ever. What I want to ask is what u guyz expect from a quests? WOW have special quests? cos i heard many of u praise on WOW. I dont play WOW cos its P2P and its GAY!

Comments

• Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

I personaly don't mind the Quests in this game. However I do think it'd be good if there was more than kill Quests. But in WoW, when i was lvling a character up, i'd only do the kill quests anyway. lol.

So you're saying the only reason you don't play WoW is because its P2P? Get a job! I quit WoW to play this game, not sure if i'll return or not. This is a really good game. I love asian MMOs.

_________
    Currently playing: Black Desert Korea (Waiting for EU)

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

• ReskaillevReskaillev Member CommonPosts: 157

Well i dont like Wow and yes its because its P2P

What i dont like on it is the fact that most people play without knowing there are other beauties like 2M and 9D

Quests? Well ya know fellows one of the things i have to say is this:

Runescape is the lamest MMORPG ever! BUT the RS quests rulezzz... They were the best ever

"Isn't a raid plundering villages in WoW or something like that?" - Robert Desable

• Yes, I agree. If more mmo's would have quests similiar to runescape...than it would be AMAZING.