Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovemmropgilovemmropg Member Posts: 16

I download the game three times but it keeps saying "failed to connect to an upgrade information server"

Comments

• MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

My guess would be:

a.) Check your firewall settings or temporarily disable it to make sure it's not the problem

b.) Their servers are currently not responding for one reason or another.

I just loaded the 9D patcher and it is currently patching my client, so their servers do seem to be responding at the moment. However, it took a minute or two for it to do anything.

~Myskers

• ilovemmropgilovemmropg Member Posts: 16

so this is just a problem for some time and it will start working agian right?

• MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

It should.

If you've downloaded the program a few times and each time it won't connect, then it's either their servers or your connection (such as your firewall blocking the patcher).

Maybe someone else has more suggestions, but this seems to be the most simple explanation.

You can also try posting on their message forum. Perhaps someone there will have more specific information. It's located here: http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/index.php

Lastly, if you're trying to run the game from their website then you can try running NDLauncher.exe directly. Perhaps that will work a bit better, it's what I do.

~Myskers

• ilovemmropgilovemmropg Member Posts: 16

thx for the advice.

• ZooweyZoowey Member Posts: 17

umm, if your running vista you need to right click on the ND luncher and "Run as Administrator"