Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

officer

is officer a good profession for pve or is it ownley for pvp.

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Originally posted by philologus

Arn't all proffesions good for pve and just a few outstanding for pvp?.

Else like i say many times try it yourself , you are a gamer so gamers experiance things, why ask, yes i know i'm oldschool, but why not find out yourself, why ask things you can experiance yourself, maybe some will really like Officer in pvp, maybe some will not, maybe some will enjoy Officer mainly pve, maybe some hate officer in pve. Its personal, its how someone play's it. Maybe someone took Officer but never really understood how to configer his setup (weapons/gear/expertize and such) and comes to the forum and starts yelling Officer sucks, will you then based on that opinion not play or try officer yourself? What if someone really loves Officer and comes to this forum screaming that officer is the greatest profession of all, you get into the game and wonder when that GREATEST feel will get to you cause till now you have not felt good about it. You see you need to try it yourself, we can suggest many things, but its you who we do not know, we do not know your playstyle, we do not know your skils (you develop skill playing mmorpg for a long period of time, making mmorpg games easy'r to understand when jumping to another mmorpg is what i mean with skill).

So the only advice i can give you is to try it out and see if it works out for you, maybe it will maybe it will not, but in the end only you can tell if Officer is good for pve for YOU 

• ekicekic Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by Reklaw

Originally posted by philologus

Arn't all proffesions good for pve and just a few outstanding for pvp?.

Else like i say many times try it yourself , you are a gamer so gamers experiance things, why ask, yes i know i'm oldschool, but why not find out yourself, why ask things you can experiance yourself, maybe some will really like Officer in pvp, maybe some will not, maybe some will enjoy Officer mainly pve, maybe some hate officer in pve. Its personal, its how someone play's it. Maybe someone took Officer but never really understood how to configer his setup (weapons/gear/expertize and such) and comes to the forum and starts yelling Officer sucks, will you then based on that opinion not play or try officer yourself? What if someone really loves Officer and comes to this forum screaming that officer is the greatest profession of all, you get into the game and wonder when that GREATEST feel will get to you cause till now you have not felt good about it. You see you need to try it yourself, we can suggest many things, but its you who we do not know, we do not know your playstyle, we do not know your skils (you develop skill playing mmorpg for a long period of time, making mmorpg games easy'r to understand when jumping to another mmorpg is what i mean with skill).

So the only advice i can give you is to try it out and see if it works out for you, maybe it will maybe it will not, but in the end only you can tell if Officer is good for pve for YOU 

Couldn't have said that better myself