Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archlord

German52German52 Member Posts: 7

I was wondering if anyone here thought Archlord was a good game.... Is it worth buying?

Comments

• sparkyxsparkyx Member Posts: 38

It's free to play.I have tried it and it isn't worth the time it took to d/l that POS.

• German52German52 Member Posts: 7

Um wat is POS? 

• German52German52 Member Posts: 7

OOOO nvm... um what is a good game on here that has a trial I could play then?

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

Originally posted by German52
    OOOO nvm... um what is a good game on here that has a trial I could play then?

Wow, sparkyx says it's bad so you want something else? LOL. In any case, now you have a problem because I think it is a pretty decent game and considering it is free, would highly recommend you try it yourself to get an idea of how good or bad it is. You can only waste some time at worst.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

while laggy , shadowbane is free and i love the classes , but dislike the game. (im picky)

Its 100% free tho , so

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• williamrufuswilliamrufus Member Posts: 3

Cmon... this game is very good for a free game, the new ones like 2moons or Perfect world are a lot worst in my opinion...

• darrierdarrier Member Posts: 7

This is a great game, but  pay games are better, because they have new scenary and chapter all month.