Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forumns and Rank

Firstly, i think there should be more forum options...theres not that many forums and it would be cool if even more of a variety would be added. Also, maybe even a subforum for each game, or the top games. That way there could be one forum per game for discussion related for that game to fans of that game, and it would be a place for players/fans of the game to talk, chat, ask questions,etc

Next, i think there should there should be more ways of earning rank, or at least rank to be able to post reviews and vote...Theres not that much forum variety or activeness..and im not very interested in any of the topics. I dont mind logging in every day...but that doesnt cut it. It would be cool(i dont know if its even true or not) if you could get rank from logging into the IRC chat and chatting, or even based on how long you are on and how active you are while your on, like searching, reading about games, etc.

Thanks,

Nen

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Expect to see some changes with our ranking system :)  Not yet, but Soon (TM)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com