Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twelve Sky

2»

Comments

• imavirus22imavirus22 Member Posts: 19

its like 5x easier to level then Last Chaos and its a good game

• aaronwaaronw Member Posts: 2

i am a big fan of this game, and i disagree with several problems ppl have with it:

first, he unbalanced factions is a problem at times, but most ppl r smart enuf to know that it would b reallllly dumb if they all started joining 1 faction and dominating, so ppl usually branch out and join a weaker faction to balance things out

second, the gold spammers r not really an issue bcuz u can simply turn off faction chat and talk in general, which works perfectly fine, and they dont usually last too long anyway, and the people in 12sky are amazingly helpful+friendly, so it is normally not an issue to get a question answered

third, i suppose u could complain about the grinding, but u have to grind in all games, and there are plenty of other things to do in 12sky like the PvP, which is great, or formation battles, etc, if u get sick/bored of grinding, so u can almost always find sumthin else to do besides grinding

fourth, the issue of ppl buying massive amounts of aeria points, using real cash to make themselves rich in-game isnt really a problem, because i always laugh (having not spent a single dollar on AP) at ppl who pour money into a game that is free to play, because u can enjoy the game perfectly well without spending any money on AP, there r plenty of other ways to make money, there is actually a great guide on it in the forums, if u r interested, so dont worry about ppl who r richer than you just because of AP

so, pretty much, this game is actually awsome, sum ppl just like to nitpick about all the lil faults that are really non-issues/ easy to deal with.  for all of u ppl who were turned off by other ppls posts, i hope u will read this and reconsider skipping 12sky and come try it out

• xorahxorah Member Posts: 8

Aquitha do not believe what this fucking noobs say. they try the game maybe make one lvl10 char and go away . it is one cool game but  unfortunatelly published by aeriagames. i know what i mean i am lvl115 there . it is called master 3 this lvl.

www.online-mmorpg.com .Feel free to comment.

• ewdemetriusewdemetrius Member Posts: 3

I agree, 12sky is a good game ran by a greedy company. Their customer service is near non-existent.  I put up with it for a long time; I've made max level and I now I quit. They have a cheap server that will lag anyone near or far away from their server. Furthermore, they refuse to address problem cheaters and botters.