Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[talk about lunia] my review

[soldin]DarkRaven0

lunia is a completely different mmorpg

these are the characters

Eir: this character is the "elf" on  the most mmorpg games she haves abilities to heal and do some offensive magics

Sieg:he is the warrior character,  this character have too much skills with the sword and haves the longest combos

Dainn:he is the wizard character, haves too much magics of the elements

these are the default controls

arrows- move

I- inventory

M- skills menu

A - basic attack

S- extra action (depends of the character)

space - down attack (hits a downed enemy)

if you are bored to press a click to a monster and do all automated this is your game

you controls your character with the keyboard and you must move for all the stage defeate the mosters with diferent combos and skills, you can do too much combos like pressing A A S A S space space (only with Sieg) and there are combos using the skills (specially for Dainn)

this game have the best graphics what i see in a not first person game  (most of 3D mmorpg)

another good is what the cash items only changes the appearance so if you cant pay them you arent worse than who paid

you can inprove your item using the fortification stones at  the blacksmith, each time you upgrade a item you get 3 def (in armor) or 1-1 damage (in weapons, the monsters dnt have too much hp) but it can fail and do your item -1 or destroy it but you can use some catalyst to improve the probalbility to that doesnt pass, these item you can get extracting equipment item what you dont use or cant use

there is a PvP option where you can get PvP exp

there is a party list too where you can others to help on an stage what you cant clear or if you want do de event stages (see below)

there are too much quest  at the NPC  what gives you nearly 6% exp each one

currently at the game there iis a event stage what allows you to play as you are lvl 60 there are npc what gives you armors for lvl 1 what gives you all for the game (but you dont get the skills) this only to the event stage when you end this stage the armor disappear

another mini game (i dont know if is a event) is the track in forest it is a race track to compete with your friends

when u play this game you can fell its different of all mmorpg cause this haves more realism and isnt automated

http://global.lunia.com/main.asp