Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To hate or not to hate that is the question.....

SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294

I played WoW since the beginning maxed a few toons out and stopped playing back in Jan of 2007.  I bounced around to all the F2P games played EQ2 for some time now as well.  But now i find myself moving back to WoW started on a whole new server and instead of going Horde i decided to play Alliance so it would seem as much like a new game as i could make it feel.  I have some beef with EQ2 but i love it just the same, and WoW is fun to me as well.  Am I allowed to think like that or do i have to hate all other games again because im playing WoW again, or is it acceptable to like EQ2 as much as i do WoW?? 

Comments

• ormstungaormstunga Member Posts: 736

You cant openly like WoW on this forum period. You will be labeled a child, fanboi, first timer, simpleton etc. Who would wanna play a popular and relativley easy MMO with smooth gameplay anyways is beyond me 

• MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

Originally posted by Soraksis
    I played WoW since the beginning maxed a few toons out and stopped playing back in Jan of 2007. I bounced around to all the F2P games played EQ2 for some time now as well. But now i find myself moving back to WoW started on a whole new server and instead of going Horde i decided to play Alliance so it would seem as much like a new game as i could make it feel. I have some beef with EQ2 but i love it just the same, and WoW is fun to me as well. Am I allowed to think like that or do i have to hate all other games again because im playing WoW again, or is it acceptable to like EQ2 as much as i do WoW??

Are you being serious? Think for yourself man. No one has the authority to say that you can or can not like something, or that you must like one thing and not the other.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

Dude! you are the one paying the game, dont let others tell you which to like or not. Just play the game that you enjoy the most, and ignore all the haters...

RIP Orc Choppa

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884

How can you max out even 2 toons, can't even think about more? I managed one and that's it, going trough all that grind all over again, oh man, it's murder, how, how, tell me!??!

• KshahdooKshahdoo Member Posts: 553

Hehe, I knew a guy who grinded 3 toons to rank 14. Believe me it was a bit harder than to max 2 toons...

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Originally posted by Soraksis

I played WoW since the beginning maxed a few toons out and stopped playing back in Jan of 2007.  I bounced around to all the F2P games played EQ2 for some time now as well.  But now i find myself moving back to WoW started on a whole new server and instead of going Horde i decided to play Alliance so it would seem as much like a new game as i could make it feel.  I have some beef with EQ2 but i love it just the same, and WoW is fun to me as well.  Am I allowed to think like that or do i have to hate all other games again because im playing WoW again, or is it acceptable to like EQ2 as much as i do WoW?? 

Play whatever you want to play. Like whatever you want to like. The rest of the world can go to hell.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Like whatever game you want. Hell with anyone else who says otherwise.

Torrential

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

Originally posted by Czzarre

Like whatever game you want. Hell with anyone else who says otherwise.
    Torrential
    my words exactly..i play EQ2 and occasionally hop into swg every now and again, as well as playing wow,eve,and CoH once every few months (when i want to do something else). I couldn't give 2 cents what others people opinions are. If you enjoy it, then play it, unless the criticising parties are will to pay for you subs.

Its your money, play what you like.