Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows the Population?

Hi i'm currently in the process of downloading the European free trial and i'm wondering if its still worth getting the game if i was to enjoy it? Looking at the community site it has the number of players on the highest pop server at something like 175 right now is it just the time of day or am i going to find it impossible to level up due to lack of players to group with? Also would i be better off playing on the American servers due to the seemingly lack of population compared to the 1000 or so on the highest pop american server right now?

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

I am not positive, but I think the EU servers are clustered just like the US servers are.  So it might be the case that there are more people to play with because the servers are put together. 

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

There is still  enough to fight :) and plenty of battles raging. Besides, its a free trial ...what do you have to lose :)

Torrential

• dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679

I play on the classic servers so keep that in mind, but so far population has been steady.  Usually theres at least a few people fighting in most of the bg's and if you get a guild theres plenty of people to group with and quest with.  It's the only MMO I've been playing recently and I've been having a blast.

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."