Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF DOES THIS MEAN

ZimokZimok Member Posts: 266
We would like to remind our beloved e-Gamers that you should distribute the e-Games Points to the Online Game you want to play. To subscribe to a game will cost 400 e-Games Points (30-Day Block) and the subscription will be valid for 30 days. If you do not subscribe but continue to play any of our Online Games, you will be charged on an hourly basis (Time Block). Each hour is charged 5 e-Games Points. e-Gamers are responsible for the usage of their free e-Games Points before the end of the promotion period.

Keep in mind that this is only a test period. All game subscription prices have yet to be determined and the 400 e-Games Point cost is not final.

i see that when i click the icon

---------------------------------
Zimok - PS - Emerald
Zimok - SWG - Bloodfin

Comments

• live4everlive4ever Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Zimok
    We would like to remind our beloved e-Gamers that you should distribute the e-Games Points to the Online Game you want to play. To subscribe to a game will cost 400 e-Games Points (30-Day Block) and the subscription will be valid for 30 days. If you do not subscribe but continue to play any of our Online Games, you will be charged on an hourly basis (Time Block). Each hour is charged 5 e-Games Points. e-Gamers are responsible for the usage of their free e-Games Points before the end of the promotion period.
    Keep in mind that this is only a test period. All game subscription prices have yet to be determined and the 400 e-Games Point cost is not final.

i see that when i click the icon

That means they will go Pay to Play soon... like they've already started on 1st July 2004... and the prices are as follows:

First packet 500 e-points / 14 USD

Second packet 1000 e-points / 27 USD

Which in my opinion it sucks big time... anyhow i will not pay to play... image

• ZAFOZAFO Member Posts: 5

so the game is p2p now  (how do i get e-points?)image

• live4everlive4ever Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by ZAFO

so the game is p2p now  (how do i get e-points?)image

Yeap... you log on to www.e-games.com.my and buy e-points :) is that easy

All the best,

Caesar

• propolyzpropolyz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    lol thats funny

---------------------------------------------
    Darkage of Camelot | Since Day 1 |