Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is 2 moons?

2»

Comments

• RizaunRizaun Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Originally posted by PhobiaNZ

trust me...... download it is the best game i have ever played. and btw i bet the people are talking down to it
    havent even played it or yet they cant play it ...

If it's the best...then i bet you haven't played anything worth it

• MiyoshiMiyoshi Member Posts: 61

lol Ihsoyim is really a coward , using my name in reverse to bash all ppl that don't like 2moons ...

Ihsoyim go back in 2moons if you like this crap , by having this kind of behavior (rev'ed copycat) you just show ppl how bad is the 2moons community and how crap is this game ...

• kenichi5388kenichi5388 Member Posts: 23

Please read the whole article, Thanks in advance!

OK guyz, this is just my opinions about 2moons aka Dekaron. Before I play Dekaron, I've tried Cabal Online, Silkroad, Perfect World, Lineage2, Pirate Kings Online, Trickster, Granado Espada, Deco Online, Shaiya, Soul of the Ultimate Nation(SUN), Last Chaos, 9Dragons, Hero Online, MoSiang, Rappelz and RF Online(Rising Force). All in all, I only like to play Cabal online, Dekaron, SUN and RFO, only these 4 mmo still remain in my hard drive right now, lol. 

Before I try out Dekaron, I play Cabal(Taiwan version), in my own favorites list, Cabal is still one of the best mmo! After I've play Cabal for almost one month, Cabal Taiwan started the IP Ban! They block other countries IP except their own, and I tell u what, that was the worst moment in my life for not able to play Cabal anymore!

After the IP Ban incident, I tried to play some mmo listed above, I just couldn't get the 'Cabal' feelings, so I deleted some of those. Then, I found Dekaron (also Taiwan Version), saw from youtube, really caught my eyes, and its F2P so I just download it and install to my PC. If not mistaken, I started to play Dekaron in June this year.

Firstly, It's a bit let down when I tried to create a character, no customization at all? Even no gender selection? Well, I guess if the gameplay is fun, then it will not be a problem for me, so I created a character name, choose Incar Magician and log into the game, and the next thing I realize I logged into the trade channel,(1st channel in Taiwan Server is a trade channel) where the chat box is full with Goldsellers and Spammers! Which I dont like! So I just ignored it and took my 1st quest, the quest won't show at the mini map, u have to click at the quest list to read and find the NPC.  (I dont know why but in Dekaron Taiwan, the NPC speaks normally, not swearing, cursing or talking shits like u guyz mention in 2moons acclaim) OK enough talk! Off to kill monsters! IMO the skills are great, flashy and smooth. I started to feel the grind after I hit level 20, and some of the quests will not reward u EXP%, but will give u some nice slotted weapon/armor.

Open PK!? Oh I hate it! Can u just immagine when u were training alone and some ignorant fool came and PK u? Oh ya I did try to fight them back, what would u think? He is like 100 level above than me! Sometimes I just let them kill me and their name turn red color, so they became a criminal, and I thought they will receive some sort of punishment or something like that? But Hell no! They ask their friends to kill them back so that their name will turn to white(normal) again. Duh!?... High level players have nothing to do than to kill innocent newbies? Im fed up with all this stupid PK'ers and nearly gave up Dekaron, if comparing with Cabal, I still prefer Cabal, so I try my best to find any available Cabal server, and I found out using proxycaps and Http Tunnel, I managed to get in Cabal Europe with some latency. At that moment, I stopped playing Dekaron for a while and concentrate on Cabal Europe, felt so happy to have Cabal back!  Sometimes, I'll log into Dekaron and train for 30mins, then log out.

A few months later, I met some new online friends in Dekaron, they brought me to higher level maps to harvest EXP, there is a method called "pulling the train" when harvesting for EXP points. "pulling the train" means in a party, one player will become a train's head and stay in front of other players, others will just click the "follow" tabs and follow the "train" to lure huge amount of mobs then use AOE skills to hit the mobs at once! Using this method is pretty fast for levelling! My online friends keep urging me for joining their guild, I did join them, and I make more online friends after I joined, some of them will just give me some special items/armor/weapon.

Whole things changed in Dekaron when my online friends introduce me to Dead Front(See my dead front's thread from this forum to find out what dead front is). Can u believe it? Last week my character only level 60, and this morning I hit level 69! Grind? Not at all. After nearly 4 months try out Dekaron, I realize whenever we play a mmorpg, the most important things is to meet new people, make new friends, and of course, having Fun! It'll get very enjoyful if u play along with the people or friends u like to hang around. I'm having fun right now playing Dekaron along with my brother and cousin, aiming to get myself "Wings Of The Sun" on level 102, still a long way to go though... lol... I just stopped playing Cabal Europe and wait for CabalSEA to release, now concentrating on Dekaron.

Tired of Spammers, Goldsellers? Try change to other channel, in Dekaron Taiwan, spammers and goldsellers only active in trade channel. Afraid of Pk'ers? If u join a guild, ur guild members will get rid of that, at least my guild done that, u'll have some sweet revenge on some BadA$$ that bullied u. lol... Finally, Botters, so far I've seen only few(not more than 5) in Dekaron Taiwan, I think botters are strictly prohibited in Dekaron Taiwan and GM have done their job to Ban player's account whoever using bots, the thing is, why should u bother all those botters? just play ur game dude, so what if the botters levelling faster than u? It seems that they weren't enjoy the game, so they use Bot, gaining items and levels even when they sleep or eat. For me, I want to touch and feel the game that I like, not by cheating or AFK. And guyz u know what? Keylogging Trojans are often embedded in Botting Programs, so here's the warning sign for Bot users: 'that game cheat maybe cheating u'. As for Acclaim's David Perry and his 2Moons, I hope they'll do some improvement and add some expansion. Anyway, all the Best Guyz, and good luck to u all! 

*Sorry for my bad English.