Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do i need to have guild wars to play gw eye of the north?

dlmeaddlmead Member Posts: 1

so basicily do i need to have guild wars and guild wars nightfall to play eye of the noth cause im looking into

buying this game and was wondering if i could just buy eye ofthe north!  thanks for any help!

Comments

• RayanaRayana Member UncommonPosts: 525

Originally posted by dlmead

so basicily do i need to have guild wars and guild wars nightfall to play eye of the noth cause im looking into
    buying this game and was wondering if i could just buy eye ofthe north!  thanks for any help!

You need to have ONE of the earlier ones. So you either need to have the original campaign (nameless on the box, but commonly referred to as 'Prophecies') OR Factions OR Nightfall.

------------------------------------------------

Playing: Final Fantasy Online: ARR, Destiny
    Most memorable games for me: UO, GW1, LoTRO

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by Rayana

Originally posted by dlmead

You need to have ONE of the earlier ones. So you either need to have the original campaign (nameless on the box, but commonly referred to as 'Prophecies') OR Factions OR Nightfall.

And you can only enter the GW:EN content with a lvl 20 character, although it doesn't need to be ascended though, so you can get to Lion's Arch/Kaineng Centre/Kamadan with a lvl 20 and goto the GW:EN content, even without finishing one of the other chapters...

imageimage

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 797

I bought GW:EN Plat Edition, which has the original prophecies game included. It was £34 in the UK.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by Mahlo

I bought GW:EN Plat Edition, which has the original prophecies game included. It was £34 in the UK.

Yeah I saw that pack the other day in GAME, good lil deal that one  

imageimage