Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red stone

www.playredstone.com   a fun game i found reminds me of myth of soma a lot. hope u like

Comments

• asasenpaiasasenpai Member Posts: 124

Good find Overlordy. 

• Necroscope84Necroscope84 Member Posts: 54

Not a good find, the game is utter and total crap.  If you dont' believe me then download it and play it,  you'll wish you had that 10 minutes back, I guarantee it.  There's alot of DOS games that look and run smoother than that.  I'm not into graphics alot but jeez, this one is truly bad.  It sounds fun, it looks fun, it has neat ideas......but it is NOT fun, it's garbage.

• xentryxxentryx Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by medweasel

Not a good find, the game is utter and total crap.  If you dont' believe me then download it and play it,  you'll wish you had that 10 minutes back, I guarantee it.  There's alot of DOS games that look and run smoother than that.  I'm not into graphics alot but jeez, this one is truly bad.  It sounds fun, it looks fun, it has neat ideas......but it is NOT fun, it's garbage.

Yes. I tried it a couple weeks ago and afterwards had an extreme urge to stick a fork in my eye. I spent about 3 seconds in the game before logging out and deleting it. Cmon people, this isn't 1995 anymore.

• overlordyoverlordy Member Posts: 7

lol, if u wana go play another wow clone be my guest , graphics aint every thing

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

Another WoW clone ? how many can there be ?  However there is dozens if not hundreds of Diablo clones, and that is what this game is.