Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To much

Hi, i like this site, it's the only one i visit when i want to overview the mmorpg world as it is today.

But if im at work or whatever and i want to take a quickpeek it's alittle to much. Theres banners and flashy pictures and colors text everywhere. it's just..  to much...

I would like it to be a more clean first page so it's easyer to overview what the page has to offer.

Comments

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

MMORPG.com is able to offer free services because of our advertisements - I know they're flashy, but they allow us to stay open and keep providing you with news, videos, forums, etc.  If there's a specific part of the site you are trying to access, you might want to bookmark that area and head there first while at work - i.e. if you want to see the news only, head to http://mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm.

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Mozilla Firefox is your friend! I don't see any of the flashing banners or such. No Script and Adblock Plus and Mozilla Firefox and you will never more be annoyed by banners. And no, I'm not marketing these, it's just that I LOVE them! Can recommend them.