Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why NOT/YES to play Rappelz! ;)

kurb1akurb1a Member Posts: 1

I have played this game when it was yust a closed beta and since then i always downloaded EPICS to see how this game grows.And it REALLY GROWS FAST AND BIG,unlikely for Silk Road or Last Chaos who I also played when they were yust in Closed Beta phase.I only want to share my expirience about this with others and to compare it to other games like SRO and LC.So here it goes.The first thing you can see in every Free Online game when you just enter is interface,which offtens suck because stupid Asians whant suck out every cent from us pritending to be free to play but the only whey to lvl up is to buy something from they site.But that's ok.But what pisses me off is that the prices is so bloody high and when you calculate makes you more expensive then to buy full prices game like Guild Wars,and the other thing is F____ng lag in the game and booters.Ohhhhhhhh,Mannnnnn!!!I yust love that.For this game they manage to solve this relative good,both lag and booters.When I first entered game I was soo amazed with graphics especialy when I saw grass in hills on training island near the village.Other thing that i also noticed are trees and far distance od view.This is very good when you yust beginning but later.I have never saw a game that can run bellow 20 fps when you are alone or in the city full of people,and that is not the case with high specs in game BUT LOWWW!!!I droped graphics as far i could to be able to recognize tree from my pet.Later all trees are the same,what doesnt suprise because it's true.Only pine trees or burnd trees without lefess.All trees are modeld beautifuly,an master art.And they all shake as wind blows or whatsoever,but takes a lott from your graphic card beacuse that.Fields of grass are horrible,makes me wana puke.That's the most uglyest texture in game.Variety of world textures are very LOW.All mountains and hills look the same.Watter in game is yust there to stand and make reflection and to drop your FPS.Its not moving near the shore to make somekind of muss for showoff.It's yust there to that keeps you from not going to the end of the world witch you can see where it ends,or better map ends.That's common for free games like this except for Cabal or Silk Road Online. Skills in game are good.Ther's a lott of them,plus pet skills.But they all look the same.Some kind of energy balls that oftens look purple or white.buffs are cast with riseing the hand and making the animation of another bloody ball.Pet formation skill also.This game is very unreal.OFFCOURSE!THOUGH! But when you leave training island with Deva.You can see white yeti's in the middle of forest.I don't know but yetis and snow are the combination,but this is not the one.^^ Giant turtles in the middle of island,NOT near the watter.Seaulls are only placed where are they suppose to be.Also ther's angels and fallen angles in the middle of the forrest not in some kind mistical place with fallen churces or huge buildings but they are in the middle of F___ing island with horrible grass texture,same like trees and rock textures like they are made in paint.This game lacks a lott of things,like,real time weather(day/night).Another slot in the inventory to make another spacial accesory tipe,like shoulderpad or slot for aura on head for clerics or mages.Special degree of weapons,shielads and accesories like in SRO."Seal of Star","Seal of Moon"....Every game has speacial jobs.SRO has Alchemy for witch you get items that drop from killed monsters.In Rappelz they can make craftings like letter crafting,alchemy for potion making,blacksmithing for applying special features on weapons and else.They will develop as more you goo.And so on adn on,on...This is my impressions ofr this ,but you bee the judge and tell this is not true.

Comments

• kingdave2006kingdave2006 Member Posts: 30

Wall of text = I am blind !

• SairuneSairune Member Posts: 2

Your post was a little hard to read. You should seperate them into paragraphs, and work on your grammar a bit. One big wall of text is a little hard to read.

As for your review of which I was able to read of it, I agree with some of it, the lag is really bad. But for some reason I love this game! The fact that you could have a pet really makes the game. And the points that you put into your skills is addicting. I just wish this game didn't take up so much space on your harddrive.

• SenretsuSenretsu Member Posts: 63

@OP: What the hell are you rambling about? Ever heard of a spacebar, or the enter key, Or how about backspace for the multitude of spelling errors? You look like your speaking binary. One-one-oh-one-one-oh-oh-one-oh-one.

Just a big string of letters. If you expect me to read that then I expect you to type it properly.

I am a connoisseur of fine wine and fine pixels

• HealthyyHealthyy Member UncommonPosts: 112

Wooooot, what a text....

U never heard that u can split up ur text?

• rodrigoikrodrigoik Member Posts: 13

well... i agree this game consumes all my fps i can only run it like with 20-25 pfs whic sucks but anyways i still dont like the game cuz everyone looks the same, speacially monsters which just change colors and size like those anoying roosters

• Khan187Khan187 Member Posts: 168
    Originally posted by kurb1a

I have played this game when it was yust a closed beta and since then i always downloaded EPICS to see how this game grows.
    And it REALLY GROWS FAST AND BIG,unlikely for Silk Road or Last Chaos who I also played when they were yust in Closed Beta phase.I only want to share my expirience about this with others and to compare it to other games like SRO and LC.So here it goes.
    The first thing you can see in every Free Online game when you just enter is interface,which offtens suck because stupid Asians whant suck out every cent from us pritending to be free to play but the only whey to lvl up is to buy something from they site.But that's ok.
    But what pisses me off is that the prices is so bloody high and when you calculate makes you more expensive then to buy full prices game like Guild Wars,and the other thing is F____ng lag in the game and booters.Ohhhhhhhh,Mannnnnn!!!I yust love that.
    For this game they manage to solve this relative good,both lag and booters.When I first entered game I was soo amazed with graphics especialy when I saw grass in hills on training island near the village.Other thing that i also noticed are trees and far distance od view.
    This is very good when you yust beginning but later.I have never saw a game that can run bellow 20 fps when you are alone or in the city full of people,and that is not the case with high specs in game BUT LOWWW!!!I droped graphics as far i could to be able to recognize tree from my pet.Later all trees are the same,what doesnt suprise because it's true.
    Only pine trees or burnd trees without lefess.All trees are modeld beautifuly,an master art.And they all shake as wind blows or whatsoever,but takes a lott from your graphic card beacuse that.Fields of grass are horrible,makes me wana puke.
    That's the most uglyest texture in game.Variety of world textures are very LOW.All mountains and hills look the same.Watter in game is yust there to stand and make reflection and to drop your FPS.Its not moving near the shore to make somekind of muss for showoff.
    It's yust there to that keeps you from not going to the end of the world witch you can see where it ends,or better map ends.That's common for free games like this except for Cabal or Silk Road Online. Skills in game are good.Ther's a lott of them,plus pet skills.
    But they all look the same.Some kind of energy balls that oftens look purple or white.buffs are cast with riseing the hand and making the animation of another bloody ball.Pet formation skill also.This game is very unreal.OFFCOURSE!THOUGH! But when you leave training island with Deva.
    You can see white yeti's in the middle of forest.I don't know but yetis and snow are the combination,but this is not the one.^^ Giant turtles in the middle of island,NOT near the watter.Seaulls are only placed where are they suppose to be.
    Also ther's angels and fallen angles in the middle of the forrest not in some kind mistical place with fallen churces or huge buildings but they are in the middle of F___ing island with horrible grass texture,same like trees and rock textures like they are made in paint.This game lacks a lott of things,like,real time weather(day/night).Another slot in the inventory to make another spacial accesory tipe,like shoulderpad or slot for aura on head for clerics or mages.
    Special degree of weapons,shielads and accesories like in SRO."Seal of Star","Seal of Moon"....Every game has speacial jobs.SRO has Alchemy for witch you get items that drop from killed monsters.In Rappelz they can make craftings like letter crafting,alchemy for potion making,blacksmithing for applying special features on weapons and else.
    They will develop as more you goo.And so on adn on,on...This is my impressions ofr this ,but you bee the judge and tell this is not true.

Just put some lines after i find a .  so that i can read this (sigh )

• zippy2584zippy2584 Member Posts: 3

Graphics are great, gameplay is great, grinding is fun when your in a party, plenty of challenging bosses.

• moonspell13moonspell13 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Thank you to Khan187 for making that post easier to read!  lol....but it still didn't help in my decision to play the game...none of the threads have.  Guess I'll just try it for myself...thanx!

• beingbenbeingben Member UncommonPosts: 6

I'll tell you what, I've played the game ever since Beta off and on.  Speaking from a hard core gamer, getting bored happens to me allot, I play a game until I reach max and then leave it. This is one where I can stay around..but only with a good group of friends, or guild. I've come to learn no matter how fun a game is or horrible it is when you bring a close knit pack of 3 gamer in real life friends it never gets boring.

Join the Tanda Server, Look for Shadoh we have a small close knit guild and use teamspeak more then any other guild. Hope you enjoy the trial of the game atleast.